Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a group job interview with normies

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
We had to introduce ourselves in just a few minutes.
The normies wouldnt stop talking, talking about all their experiences and all they did in university.
Then it was my turn, I lasted like one minute and didnt know what else to say. I had the shortest presentarion. They also spoke a lot louder than me.
Im like a different species to them.

Last edited:
Just mask. I always try to normiemaxx when talking to someone just so that I can try networking

I don't know how to do it
It's easy once you've observed them long enough. I always smile, look in the eyes and act friendly. I still get treated as the weirdo bjt thats cuz of my face and my sperg clothes

the job interview was like:

:soy::foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:<omg me me i myself i me me me

:society:

A group job interview? Not heard of those before tbh

never heard of something called group job interview, i only thought that job interviews are only made between the boss and the futur employee:ping:

A group job interview? Not heard of those before tbh
never heard of something called group job interview, i only thought that job interviews are only made between the boss and the futur employee:ping:
They talked to us about the job for a few minutes, then we gave a test and then we had introduce ourselves real quickly.
They will call some of us for interviews then.
It wasnt an interview tbh

Group job interview?!? Sounds like a way to torment and filter out autistic men.

Most relatable thread in a month.

I'm glad my life doesnt depend on getting that job because otherwise I'd be fucked. The thing is I live in a country with really tall and good looking men, so I'm double fucked in the asshole whenever I leave the house. It's bad bro. It doesn't help that I look like a fucking child.

It's easy once you've observed them long enough. I always smile, look in the eyes and act friendly. I still get treated as the weirdo bjt thats cuz of my face and my sperg clothes
I've had to normiemaxx for so long it's practically like a second identity.

Group job interview?!? Sounds like a way to torment and filter out autistic men.

That's precisely what it is, it's to find the bullies and moggers and hire them and filter out the autists. They dont even need to read the CVs

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...

No...I'm disabled and have no intention of becoming employed. Any "productivity" is invested in either fiction(Usually Dragon Ball) or programming/math/biology.

Only had one once, was pretty scary. I was autistic af

Yes, except that personality was never the reason for my problems. I am a dark-skinned Blasian, so I was outcast among my Mulatto maternal relatives.

The Adoptive Lineage:

View attachment 619030

The True Lineage:

View attachment 619023

View attachment 619026

View attachment 619027

When the illness known as "ASD" impairs my function in the domains of driving, employment, recognize that ASD is simply a cover for our true opponents: Shallow NT filth.

Getting a high paying job as a subhuman who looks like a middle schooler and has weird mannerisms of an autist/societal reject is as difficult and as likely as going out to the club and picking up a girl and fucking her at night, that shits not meant for subhuman trash.

Never do group interviews. Just leave. Also no one actually gives a shit what anyone did at University unless it’s experience directly related to the job

I've had to normiemaxx for so long it's practically like a second identity.
Normiemaxxing only goes as far as the first, second, maybe third interaction, it never lasts, not for me at least. Its like my body wasnt built for it.

Never do group interviews. Just leave. Also no one actually gives a shit what anyone did at University unless it’s experience directly related to the job
Yes it was a waste of time, I knew since the start i wasng getting the job