Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had a group job interview and there was a comically ugly foid

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Sometimes they do online group interviews as a first filter to get rid of autists like me and then they start with real 1 on 1 interviews.
Today I had one and there was a female that was so comically ugly I couldnt concentrate, one of the ugliest creatures I have ever seen.
She looked a lot like this fish, it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her

Jfl at being her, I bet they will call her for an interview but not me.

What job is it? I have never done a group job interview, out of all the ones I have been through in past years.

Unironically must've been nice to have someone uglier than you whom you clearly mogged in a group job interview with you like this. Just had my first such interview in my life and... I didn't:feelsrope::feelsrope:.

I concur at group interviews I always have a good laugh about it afterwards or soektikes during it when I decide its a joke

Should have thrown a line or two in before the meeting ended, told her you want to hook up with her, I bet she'd take the bait she's desperate for a betabuxx

I failed that interview

I had a group interview in person 14 years ago, young foid employer. Fucking sucked. They only hire Chad.