Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a good dream this afternoon

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
First thing I remember in the dream is my mother telling me we're visiting Long Beach and me being so excited and then blink and I'm there with my older brother walking through my fantastical, idyllic dream version of """"Long Beach""""" (informed by like 2 seconds of footage I've seen of it). I turn to my brother and we're walking towards the beach and we start running across this long, raised bar of sand that everyone is walking on that supposedly leads to the "beach", and I tell him how this qt 3.14 my age on youtube lives in Long Beach and I'm totally going to try to meet up with her.

Next thing I know the sand has ended and I'm jumping down a grassy hill and the people who are traveling in the same direction as me and my brother all start yelling at me telling me there's no ground and to step on the trusses (my last job was installing AC in attics where you had to stand on wooden trusses so you wouldn't fall through the ceiling LOL) so I do and I'm carefully walking across the wooden trusses of the Earth and then I'm in my house about to message the youtube girl and then saw some shit having to do with Sunset Overdrive (game I've been playing recently) and then I woke up and then wrote this
I was so excited, happy and at peace before I woke up
:feels:

Last edited:
Usually when gratification in a dream is delayed, it signifies doubt in the mind. Supposed you dreamt that you were about to reach into your pocket and pull out a fistful of hundreds. But you don't immediately do it. It's because somewhere in the back of your mind you feel like "This can't really be true, can it?"

I wish my dreams were as coherent

I don't get dreams that much anymore, most of them are strange and or just nightmares.