Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had a friend who used to have a girlfriend in my early years of high school

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
When I look back on it it's insanely brutal and I realize how good he had it. Facially he's not a CHAD nor HTN , maybe a LTN, but he had a very hot prime girlfriend due to being incredibly NT and he also drugmaxxed.

He benefited from "just be first" theory and probably took this slut's virginity. He used to tell me how they had sex in the forest and even in public which didn't make me seethe back then but now when I think about it , it makes me mad and envious.

We didn't even go out at all with this guy only hanged out in school with him but once I did and his slut girlfriend started insulting me and my looks unprovoked.

Now this roastie works as a waitress and honestly probably has no future ahead of her, but she can still boss around some desperate oofy doofy, she also sort of hit the wall.

And also I tried to distance myself from this guy because I was afraid of drugs back then and considered weed on the same level as heroin because my parents would tell me almost every single day how one hit of weed can ruin your life, my dad straight up told me that he would beat the shit out of me if I ever did any drug.

I kind of wish I drugmaxxed with him at least once but the fear mongering my parents put me through regarding drugs made me scared shitless, not only because I feared drugs in general, but also because I was insanely afraid from my dad and his threats.

We didn't even go out at all with this guy only hanged out in school with him
Just a aquitance then
Now this roastie works as a waitress and honestly probably has no future ahead of her, but she can still boss around some desperate oofy doofy, she also sort of hit the wall.
Go to the restaurant and troll her. just ask if she wanted a tip and if she says yes then say "oh wait i don't have any!!!" while walking away and laughing or just give a penny or fake dollar

When I look back on it it's insanely brutal and I realize how good he had it. Facially he's not a CHAD nor HTN , maybe a LTN, but he had a very hot prime girlfriend due to being incredibly NT and he also drugmaxxed.

He benefited from "just be first" theory and probably took this slut's virginity. He used to tell me how they had sex in the forest and even in public which didn't make me seethe back then but now when I think about it , it makes me mad and envious.

We didn't even go out at all with this guy only hanged out in school with him but once I did and his slut girlfriend started insulting me and my looks unprovoked.

And also I tried to distance myself from this guy because I was afraid of drugs back then and considered weed on the same level as heroin because my parents would tell me almost every single day how one hit of weed can ruin your life, my dad straight up told me that he would beat the shit out of me if I ever did any drug.

I kind of wish I drugmaxxed with him at least once but the fear mongering my parents put me through regarding drugs made me scared shitless, not only because I feared drugs in general, but also because I was insanely afraid from my dad and his threats.
Drugmaxxing only works if you're already cool and confident.