Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a fight with my wife’s boyfriend. AITA?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I got into a fight with my wife’s boyfriend, it was my turn to have sex with le wifey today but he decided it was ok to take my turn, my wife’s boyfriend agreed that I could have sex with le wife once a week while he gets the majority of the week so out of rage, I smacked him in the face and broke his nose, he broke my leg so I currently have trouble walking as a result of the fight with my wife’s boyfriend. My wife won’t speak to me anymore and I feel I fucked up.

Am I the asshole?

That's what you get for breaking my nose. Next time know your place

Yikes! Just gonna pretend I never read this. You have issues OP. I feel bad for the boyfriend.

Found the incel!:soy::foidSoy:

You should invest in a shower

YTA you're not entitled to sex from your wife OP. please go to therapy and seek help :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Loading reddit content

Reddit TM moment :feelskek::feelskek:

You're 100% the asshole, sweaty. Maybe, just maybe if you give your wife's boyfriend a footjob with your unbroken leg to prep him for le wifey, he'll forgive you and you'll be back having le sexy time with le wifey.