Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a dream

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
That we had an incel meet up. And the fakecels and soycucks hid in the bushes and took photos of us. I woke up in a panicky sweat:fuk:

Downloadfile 2

if we had a meeting it'll probably be the next test site of a nuclear missile

Lmao FBIcels gunna try and get rid of us once and for all
i can't decide which ones are more cucked, fbicels/pigs or soldiers that are ready to die for their kweens while they cheat with chad and tyrone
fbi/pigs wageslave for decades and and sometimes risk their life just to protect le precious kweens and betabuxx their foids who fuck chad and tyrone too

Knowing them they probably assigned a foid to monitor .co just for irony
even if they're "based" they're just redpilled cucks who believe in "providing" aka betabuxxing

even if they're "based" they're just redpilled cucks who believe in "providing" aka betabuxxing
Providing for a whore that has shagged Legions of chads before them and still fucks chad when he's out on patrol

Last edited:
Providing for a whore has shaged Legions of chads before them and still fucks chad when he's on patrol
he's out trying to catch criminals while his wife fucks them on his bed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: