Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream within a dream.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I dreamt that i was in my neighbour's house and i made a good impression on the daughter she was laughing at all of my jokes and it was great, then on the way out i kissed her on the cheek and she said it was sweet, i left satisfied and existed felt happy for the first time. i thought to myself this is a new feeling for sure.

Then i awoke to find myself in my bad, right away the first thing that went through my head was 'it was a dream wasn't it? :feelsbadman:' and i started to get sad only to find myself being surrounded by demons moments later, the beasts from hell sneered at me and i just stared at them dumbfounded then one of the demons with the face of a sheep and a stature of giant approached my bad came close to me and said in a cynical voice, 'you really thought it was real didn't you? haha' then i woke up and was mindfucked for good 10 minutes.

bro...can it be true?

I dreamt that i was in my neighbour's house and i made a good impression on the daughter she was laughing at all of my jokes and it was great, then on the way out i kissed her on the cheek and she said it was sweet, i left satisfied and existed felt happy for the first time. i thought to myself this is a new feeling for sure.

Then i awoke to find myself in my bad, right away the first thing that went through my head was 'it was a dream wasn't it? :feelsbadman:' and i started to get sad only to find myself being surrounded by demons moments later, the beasts from hell sneered at me and i just stared at them dumbfounded then one of the demons with the face of a sheep and a stature of giant approached my bad came close to me and said in a cynical voice, 'you really thought it was real didn't you? haha' then i woke up and was mindfucked for good 10 minutes.

View: https://youtu.be/trM57fNNl14

Once I dreamed that I was going to sleep. That was the whole dream