Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream where I was heightmogged by two people

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
One of them was a person I knew from high school who constantly tried to take advantage of my autism for his own benefit. He was actually shorter than me at the time, and probably still is, but in my dream he was taller, which is an implicit recognition on my part that he had more status than me.

The other person was a 7ft tall giant. I have never felt more mogged.

Last edited:
My last dream was also about getting mogged in height. It has to stop. We need to inject IGF 1 now.

I don't dream much unfortunately, but Paxil made me have very vivid dreams. I wish I could sample these dreams you guys are having.

At least it’s better than getting heightmogged by foids and trannies in real life.

Aren’t you 6’3

Imagine being 8 feet tall and then getting height mogged in your dreams.
Brutal, you must enhance yourself to reach the tallest person in history who was 36feet tall

I usually feel very bad and panic when someone is taller than me

That sucks, imagine being mogged in your dreams. Though I don't have much dreams in general and usually don't remember them. But when I do have a dream it's usually abstract or weird but I do remember a sexual dream I had a while back.

Over for dreamcels

im heightmogged even without dreaming, its over

I get heightmogged every day by everyone. I get called "buddy" and "little dude"