Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I had a dream where I was a SS officer and fell in love with a jew and fucked her in my office

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I was SS officer in Auschwitz and there was a very pretty jew girl there, I was running some workshop and I became good and was sad that so many jews die and I tried to save them, I fell in love with this jew girl and they tried to put her in a gas chamber but I took her out of the line and beat the living shit out of her in front of my commander so he was satisfied and I told him that I need this jew alive because she is in a camp choir and he said I can keep her.

Later I took her to my office in the workshop and started reprimanding her about how fucking stupid she is but I passed her a piece of paper with an apology and told her to write back to me on paper while I reprimand her verbally because the other SS in the workshop could hear us so we couldnt talk properly so I was talking to her and calling her a dirty jew while I wrote messages on paper and esxchanged them with her where I apologized for beating her so badly that it was the only choice to save her life later I started crying that I am evil and killing jews, she gave me kiss lifefuel and told me its not my fault and she is thankfull for saving her.

Later everybody left the workshop but she was still there so I locked the workshop and we fucked

But the sturmofughrehr ro whatever came later and told me to go with him to execution wall because need execute. And I went there and the woman jew was there whom I fucked standing on the wall, and he looked at me and told me to kill her because she was spreading rumours in a camp. So I had no choice but to kill her but I really didnt want to do it but then I woke up

What is the meaning of this?

I wish my dreams were more interesting like this

I wish my dreams were more interesting like this
I watched lots of documentaries about ww2 this week so maybe thats why

When I was playing league of legends a lot I had a dream where I was trying to fuck Ahri

Should be made into a movie ngl.

it means you're a traitor
The jewish pussy felt so real idk how my mind knows what inside of a pussy feels like

maybe is coz I fucked a fleshlight some years ago

Seductive Jewess vibes:feelsohh::feelsohh:.

reminds me a bit of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
I hate that movie, simply for the fact my mom loves it.

Oh and yeah, it’s historically inaccurate ofc.
I was SS officer in Auschwitz and there was a very pretty jew girl there, I was running some workshop and I became good and was sad that so many jews die and I tried to save them, I fell in love with this jew girl and they tried to put her in a gas chamber but I took her out of the line and beat the living shit out of her in front of my commander so he was satisfied and I told him that I need this jew alive because she is in a camp choir and he said I can keep her.

Later I took her to my office in the workshop and started reprimanding her about how fucking stupid she is but I passed her a piece of paper with an apology and told her to write back to me on paper while I reprimand her verbally because the other SS in the workshop could hear us so we couldnt talk properly so I was talking to her and calling her a dirty jew while I wrote messages on paper and esxchanged them with her where I apologized for beating her so badly that it was the only choice to save her life later I started crying that I am evil and killing jews, she gave me kiss lifefuel and told me its not my fault and she is thankfull for saving her.

Later everybody left the workshop but she was still there so I locked the workshop and we fucked

But the sturmofughrehr ro whatever came later and told me to go with him to execution wall because need execute. And I went there and the woman jew was there whom I fucked standing on the wall, and he looked at me and told me to kill her because she was spreading rumours in a camp. So I had no choice but to kill her but I really didnt want to do it but then I woke up

No idea; maybe it’s a representation of your worldview clashing with something in your mind?

How the fuck do you have sex in your draems I cant even do that in my lucid dreams

How the fuck do you have sex in your draems I cant even do that in my lucid dreams
I don't remember

All I remember is that I cummed and then she put on her pants with the cum on and went back to her barracks JFL I dont remmber the sex part just cumming

There was a study once done by a foid about sexual fantasies people have accordingly to their political outlook. You fit the conclusion.

Is that good or not
If it would make you be unconsequetial to your beliefs, no. By that I mean you'd sabotage the process of the end results expected to be implemented by your worldview.

As a alone thing dunno. Not my my area of interest.

just be a nazi and groom young jewish prisoners theory

take the dirlewangerpill

rape jews rape poles take jews as sex slaves then kill them

wheee

I've had dreams about being in the Waffen-SS. I will not explain them here.

In your dream I would have just sent that kike whore straight to the oven, alive. (In minecraft.)

I watched lots of documentaries about ww2 this week so maybe thats why

When I was playing league of legends a lot I had a dream where I was trying to fuck Ahri
That'll be your first and last fuck

I tried to fuck in my dream once but i couldnt insert my dick in the vagina like there was some magical barrier blocking me from it and then i woke up
I got fucking cucked by my own brain FUCK:feelsrope::feelsohgod: