Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I had a dream where I got a message in a dating app

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
When I dream, it's common that the experience is entirely done thru computer screens (incel trait) because this is pretty much the only sensory input I get. In the dream I enrolled on a super niche dating app, and a girl messaged me, and just her messaging me gave me more happiness than anything else that ever happened to me in the last 8 years.

That's really it boyos. I had a dream, where a girl messaged me on a dating app, and somehow this made me happier than if I won a lambo, or had superpowers.

Also this dating app has no pictures, so I don't even know what this person looks like. So already I feel the weight of reality that nothing is as it seems, but at the moment, it was quite blissful.

Most of my dreams are meaningless trash but once I got a dream that I proposed the girl who I used to gawk in school and she also had feelings for me! The joy I expirienced in those few minutes are indescribable in words but the pain I got after waking up is also indescribable in words.

[UWSL]Also this dating app has no pictures, so I don't even know what this person looks like. So already I feel the weight of reality that nothing is as it seems, but at the moment, it was quite blissful.[/UWSL]
it could be a 80yo homo predator

Don't use dating aps. They are suicide fuel and will make you depressed. Only top 1% of guys get any dates from them.

If you need to make friends, you have a better chance IRL, even though it's a very low chance it's still higher than on dating sites where every woman is being messaged by hundreds of guys at the exact same time and must ignore or reject most of them.