Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a dream where I became a sex offender

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It was the weirdest dream. I had a dream where I put my hand on a foid’s vagina while she was asleep or something and I got arrested and some thin tall normie walked with me to police and then I knew I was a sex offender then I worried about how to fight back against inmates in jail because I was a sex offender and then felt like Brock turner but then I thought “hey maybe this is a dream” and then suddenly the dream ended. Right before that, I had a dream where I saw everyone from high school again and I frequently have dreams where I see people from high school in my dreams

if you’re wondering why I did sexual assault in my dreams just remember I sometimes cannot control what I do in my dreams. I had a dream as a kid that I killed someone in the bathroom by shooting him while he was peeing in the urinal but then the guy next to him said “don’t worry he wanted to die anyway”

3FB36E1300000578 4448010 image a 15 1493400454360

shit man

i'd say this dream shows that you subconsciously see your unfortunately frustrated sexual desires as something that society has no empathy for, and wouldn't hesitate to brutally crush you if you couldn't cope anymore and fell for the temptation to so much as just grope someone for a moment, so you perceive society as an enemy for this reason and rightly so

the part about putting your hand on a foid's vagina while she was asleep or something, imo, shows that you don't intend to rape or hurt anyone, but subconsciously know you can't cope for much longer and may want to pursue sexual gratification without consent in some way, but really don't want to hurt anyone (hence her being asleep in the dream and not even realizing what you did)

so basically, i think what this dream means is, due to your sexual desires, combined with the inability to fulfill them due to your looks, society is currently a threat to you, and you perceive them as a thread, hence the tall normie instantly taking you to the police, you being worried about being labeled as a sex offender and how to fight back etc

Just fuck the severed head of your mother & be 6'10.

Never had a dream like that

shit man

i'd say this dream shows that you subconsciously see your unfortunately frustrated sexual desires as something that society has no empathy for, and wouldn't hesitate to brutally crush you if you couldn't cope anymore and fell for the temptation to so much as just grope someone for a moment, so you perceive society as an enemy for this reason and rightly so

the part about putting your hand on a foid's vagina while she was asleep or something, imo, shows that you don't intend to rape or hurt anyone, but subconsciously know you can't cope for much longer and may want to pursue sexual gratification without consent in some way, but really don't want to hurt anyone (hence her being asleep in the dream and not even realizing what you did)

so basically, i think what this dream means is, due to your sexual desires, combined with the inability to fulfill them due to your looks, society is currently a threat to you, and you perceive them as a thread, hence the tall normie instantly taking you to the police, you being worried about being labeled as a sex offender and how to fight back etc
I wonder what my next crazy dream will be

Not enough replies

Brutal. Even in your dreams you can't have consensual sex. Never began

Brutal. Even in your dreams you can't have consensual sex. Never began
I even had dreams where I was gonna have sex but was too high inhib to do it when I was given it by a Stacy

I had a dream where I was accused of raping a woman stronger and taller than me, and I acted like a bitch the entire time, ran away into a field and tried to bury myself from shame as they hunted after me with torches and pitchforks in rural Iowa. I have never stepped foot in Iowa.

I had a dream where I was accused of raping a woman stronger and taller than me, and I acted like a bitch the entire time, ran away into a field and tried to bury myself from shame as they hunted after me with torches and pitchforks in rural Iowa. I have never stepped foot in Iowa.
Did you rape her in the dream?

Did you rape her in the dream?
I didn't though. I was innocent. In the dream she was a fighting champion, and I am a weak manlet. She could have kicked my ass.

it was all a dream

Based and top tier dreams. I don't dream much these days, but when I do it's about some cucked bluepilled normie shit with a wife.

Good dreams. mine are more fucked, it's always me doing some insane shir

PLEASE STOP SHOOTING ME WHILE I'M PEEING!

(it makes me wet the bed :€ )

Examples?
this is one dream from my dream diary, I write my dreams as soon as I wake up.

"weird dream. was in some weird med school. at end of dream weird female doctor attempts to convince me to do deadly fucked up sugery. I prepare to kill her but her head pops due to blood pressure before I can take action. I rage and dream ends."

this is one dream from my dream diary, I write my dreams as soon as I wake up.

"weird dream. was in some weird med school. at end of dream weird female doctor attempts to convince me to do deadly fucked up sugery. I prepare to kill her but her head pops due to blood pressure before I can take action. I rage and dream ends."
Once I had a dream where I was in a car race and lost was mad about it and then I had to go to the bathroom in my dream so I did and as I peed in my dream I woke up on my knees on my bed peeing with the pee hitting the carpet floor. I was 7 year old

Are you sure it was a dream?

If you frequently have, and remember the content of, those dreams, you probably get pretty poor sleep. Seems like an incel trait unfortunately.

I once dreamed I was a thug that kidnapped a random chick then fucked her and then chopped her body in half while doing it

No idea, can't find mention or a picture of them side by side, best guide I can find is this.

NINTCHDBPICT000064834939.jpg

3.jpg
Looks like normal height of foids