Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I had a dream that I made a thread on Inceldom Discussion

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
It was a shitpost about St. Hamudi, and I was afraid that the mods would discipline me for my indiscretion.

Meanwhile, Chad dreams about sneaking into Stacy's room and fucking her, and being afraid that her parents might hear.

No, Chad actually does that.

Never had a dream about this forum, i need one.

A few months ago I had a dream about doing the othER thing.
Should I worry about it?

I had a dream where I had 100s of notifications :feelsohh:

Bragging thread

You dream about things that you do, which is why people that spend a lot of time on this forum have dreams about it. Similarly Chad fucks a lot of girls so that's what he dreams about.

Ha not even that, foid sneaks out of the house to go to chad's house or get picked up by chad

Chad isn't afraid of being heard, he'll fuck Stacy's brains out and her parents will have to hear it. Chad's orgasm is the only thing that matters, everything else is irrelevant, and we all know it.

Over for dreamcels

Chad isn't afraid of being heard, he'll fuck Stacy's brains out and her parents will have to hear it. Chad's orgasm is the only thing that matters, everything else is irrelevant, and we all know it.
When Chad cums her parents stand up out of bed and applaud. The dad lustily cries “bravo! Bravo!” like he’s at a concerto.

When Chad cums her parents stand up out of bed and applaud. The dad lustily cries “bravo! Bravo!” like he’s at a concerto.
These are some high IQ posts, damn.