Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a dream that I have a car

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
It felt so good and tranquil. I was heading towards the car. It was a Mercedes A140 Elegance with automatic gearbox in metallic red. I touched its glasses to observe the internal space of it. I witnessed its automatic gearbox. In my dream I acknowlegded that I have no driver licence, so I was not even allowed to enter this car, although it was mine. I then went to the back side and lifted the car.
What do you think that means? That might be a symbol that I have to get things together. The car is actually real and it is offered for a bit more than 1000 Euros. Year of construction is 2000, it has its automatic gearbox, air conditioning system and navigation. I could even buy it in a couple of days if I want to. I should really buy it despite having no driver licence at the moment. My dream told me to buy it.
I would feel so much better just by looking at it. It felt even good in my dreams... but in reality. I would just really jerk off to it. I would break no fap for it. Having your own car is the ultimate target. The mere thoughts of it is arousing to me.

Have you ever drove in a car before? Maybe someone else's car?

My mom wants to buy me a car again next year even though I failed her last time she bought me one. Hopefully I learn how to drive so I don't have to be humiliated any longer.

Have you ever drove in a car before? Maybe someone else's car?

No, but I know I can do it. It is a man's thing. I have full trust in my own ability. Also, despite of hate adapting I can actually adapt pretty well to certain situations. But really, it would be enough at the moment to look at it for me or maybe to sit in there and jerk off.

My mom wants to buy me a car again next year even though I failed her last time she bought me one. Hopefully I learn how to drive so I don't have to be humiliated any longer.

You can do it. I know it. My focus is all about that topic now. I cannot think about something different.

You will get your car and license bro...I believe in you. I need to learn how to drive. I need to stop being afraid and do it.

But then again, driving and having a car is of no use if one is an incel :feelsbadman:

I got my license and still have yet to get a car. I’ll prob get carmogged by most foids as my parents are tight on money

You will get your car and license bro...I believe in you. I need to learn how to drive. I need to stop being afraid and do it.

We both can do it. We have to trust in our own abilities. Just yesterday I was working out for 3 hours. Nobody is doing it but me.

By the way, what kind of car is it this time? Can you choose it? Your mother is pretty generous.

I got my license and still have yet to get a car. I’ll prob get carmogged by most foids as my parents are tight on money

16455.jpg

You will get your car and i wil lget my car as well. Everything will work out fine for us.

Come to America so I can drive you around. I'll show you what it's like to drive with a real man

Come to America so I can drive you around. I'll show you what it's like to drive with a real man

Only if we use your delivery car so we can mess around with people.

Where I live you get your drivers license in 3 stages, G1, then G2, and finally G. I'm 23 and I've only got a G2, fuck the drivers license pill.

Where I live you get your drivers license in 3 stages, G1, then G2, and finally G. I'm 23 and I've only got a G2, fuck the drivers license pill.
What are the stages for?

You get your G1 after a written test, with a G1 you can only drive if you have a G driver sitting next to you. You get a G2 after a road test and a G after a highway test.

By the way, what kind of car is it this time? Can you choose it? Your mother is pretty generous.

I don't know, but I'm going to get something compact and small. It's hard to drive big trucks. I just hope I don't end up crashing and killing someone or paralyzing myself.

The carpill can sometimes drive people insane.

Only if we use your delivery car so we can mess around with people.
Yeah. When it's raining where gonna speed down the side of the road and splash puddle water all over normies

Yeah. When it's raining where gonna speed down the side of the road and splash puddle water all over normies
Do you get bullied when you drive in your delivery car

You only need between 1000 and 1500 Euro, and a few time to get driver license. You will be very motivated for it. Then get loan for a nice Mercedes.
I fucked up my driver license because of driving too fast. Now I have to go by train and bus and totally hate it.