Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream that I got doxxed here last night.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I copy pasted an online conversation I had to here and it included my name on it. Everyone on here was making fun of my ethnic name and inceltears found out all about me. A morbidly obese soy also came over to my parents house and told them I’m an evil inky, I told my parents not to listen because he is fat. I told him to eat a banana and my dream ended.

mogs me for being able to remember dreams

A morbidly obese soy also came over to my parents house and told them I’m an evil inky, I told my parents not to listen because he is fat. I told him to eat a banana and my dream ended.
Laughing crying

mogs me for being able to remember dreams
just remembered my first incels.is related dream. some high tier becky (face not recognizable) found out i'm an .is poster so she grabbed my balls and started squeezing them saying something like 'oh your incel huh? you hate women?" pain was so bad that i woke up from it

Just delete your account

just remembered my first incels.is related dream. some high tier becky (face not recognizable) found out i'm an .is poster so she grabbed my balls and started squeezing them saying something like 'oh your incel huh? you hate women?" pain was so bad that i woke up from it
You should have grabbed her boobs

I copy pasted an online conversation I had to here and it included my name on it. Everyone on here was making fun of my ethnic name and inceltears found out all about me. A morbidly obese soy also came over to my parents house and told them I’m an evil inky, I told my parents not to listen because he is fat. I told him to eat a banana and my dream ended.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

J F L
F J L
L F J

200 20