Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream that i ascended with "The weird girl" in my school

Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I had a dream that I was on the bus and this girl from my high school was just SITTING THERE (Dbdr fans will understand that reference)

I then sat next to her and we started talking to eachother and I asked her if she wanted to be my gf.

She said yes and we started dating and that was pretty much the dream.

I've always had a little crush on this girl because she was kind of an outcast (just like me) and as cringey as this is gonna sound she "Wasn't like the other girls" and I always thought that was pretty attractive.

I hate having dreams like this because they feel so real.

brutal dreampill, maybe DreamMaxxing is the cope to go.

brutal dreampill, maybe DreamMaxxing is the cope to go.
Honestly it's far to painful to wake up and realize that it was all a dream so I don't think it's worth it imo.

Ig if you are lucid dreaming you'll know it's a dream the whole time so ig it might not actually be to painful

You’re in hs how old are you lil nigga

Honestly it's far to painful to wake up and realize that it was all a dream so I don't think it's worth it imo.

Ig if you are lucid dreaming you'll know it's a dream the whole time so ig it might not actually be to painful
fair enough, honestly schizomaxxing would be more of a better cope than dreammaxxing (ofc assuming you dont take your meds)