Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a dream my city was being attacked my giant albino gorillas

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I was in the town square and saw above me a giant white gorilla destroying glass buildings, I sprinted underground to the subway, there were more gorillas destroying train platforms and trains, I sprinted into the cinema underground and THERE WERE MORE GORILLAS IN THE FUCKING CINEMAS

Gigantic fucking gorillas murdering people and destroying everything with their fists

Literally the same gorilla from the movie Rampage, but a whole gang of them

And they were absolutely everywhere

the only safe place I found was the projector room in the cinema which didn’t have a gorilla in it and was a long winding protected tunnel into a Hidden room, so I hid there

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel

@MountainGorilla
@ThoughtfulCel

I often have similar dreams. The most common one is where tripods from War of Worlds movie attack my city and I’m hiding from them under balconies or around commieblocks.

Females would team up with the gorillas and suck their monster cocks

@ThoughtfulCel

@MountainGorilla
@ThoughtfulCel

We will rise up again. Humans have but only a little time before the Gorilla uprising begins

0_CATERS_SMILING_KIONDO_01-768x643.jpg

I was in the town square and saw above me a giant white gorilla destroying glass buildings, I sprinted underground to the subway, there were more gorillas destroying train platforms and trains, I sprinted into the cinema underground and THERE WERE MORE GORILLAS IN THE FUCKING CINEMAS

Gigantic fucking gorillas murdering people and destroying everything with their fists

Literally the same gorilla from the movie Rampage, but a whole gang of them

And they were absolutely everywhere

the only safe place I found was the projector room in the cinema which didn’t have a gorilla in it and was a long winding protected tunnel into a Hidden room, so I hid there

over for albino niggers

albino milk duds

lets unpack this
yikes sweety its just a female petting a chimpanzee. You inkwells are obsessed with bestiality. Stop projecting sweety

Dreammmogs me