Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream last night

Robobrain

Robobrain

A permavirgin reporting for duty, ad victoriam
There was this girl i only saw her online profile, never met or seen her in real life, but i kinda liked her, not a crush, i haven't had those in like a half a decade but anyway.

In my dream she gave me something to eat and then we laughed and i hugged her so hard i could feel it, it felt so real i was so happy at that moment i didn't want it to end .

But what really got me was the fact that i had this girl in my dreams but all i wanted was a passionate hug ? No sex or anything else, yeah just a hug was enough in itself to make me happy :cryfeels:

14 years after finishing college I still dream about my oneitis. it hits right in the feels.

Must have been brutal walking up and snapping back to reality.

I had a dream I was camping at a lake with friends and the Blue Angels came and did a private air show for us
14 years after finishing college I still dream about my oneitis. it hits right in the feels.
She never thinks of you. Not once in those 14 years. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is why I hate waking up.

There was this girl i only saw her online profile, never met or seen her in real life, but i kinda liked her, not a crush, i haven't had those in like a half a decade but anyway.

In my dream she gave me something to eat and then we laughed and i hugged her so hard i could feel it, it felt so real i was so happy at that moment i didn't want it to end .

But what really got me was the fact that i had this girl in my dreams but all i wanted was a passionate hug ? No sex or anything else, yeah just a hug was enough in itself to make me happy :cryfeels:
Dreams are often suifuels.

Must have been brutal walking up and snapping back to reality.

I had a dream I was camping at a lake with friends and the Blue Angels came and did a private air show for us

She never thinks of you. Not once in those 14 years. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yes it was but for a second or two after waking up i really thought it was real and i had her. well... shit

Then you woke up and got destroyed and tormented for the rest of eternity

My dream was catching a virgin pussy in a Pokémon-style based platform.
Use 12 inch dick.
Super effective.

girl in dream: I love u *hugs* <3

girl irl: ew what a creep *walks off with Chad and continues being a hypergamous whore*

Lucky sumbitch!

I ain't never had no dreamhug!!!!

I want to love and be loved

I actually had a similar dream last night, OP. I was very sad upon waking up. I was late for work because it took me too long to mentally recover while laying in bed this morning.

sometimes i have dreams that im on top but then i wake and realize its over

This hit me hard. I've been there. How sick is it that your mind is clearly capable of giving you what you want, but doesn't

:cryfeels: I know what thats like.