Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had a dream last night about a girl I used to like.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I won't give too many details. I met this girl online at the end of 2010. She lives in Canada. We talked for years until she finally got a boyfriend from her town. She blocked me on facebook and skype. It devastated me, it took me a long time to get over it. But yesterday I had a dream about this girl. I dreamt that we had met in real life and started dating. This dream made me depressed the whole day because it's a thought that I had entertained back then. I wanted to go to Canada to see this girl. I don't know why my brain made me dream about something that happened a long time ago. It ruined my week.

she was using for an easy attention fix

what did you talk to her about?

I won't give too many details. I met this girl online at the end of 2010. She lives in Canada. We talked for years until she finally got a boyfriend from her town. She blocked me on facebook and skype. It devastated me, it took me a long time to get over it. But yesterday I had a dream about this girl. I dreamt that we had met in real life and started dating. This dream made me depressed the whole day because it's a thought that I had entertained back then. I wanted to go to Canada to see this girl. I don't know why my brain made me dream about something that happened a long time ago. It ruined my week.

You're a good dude, for real. And that foid an idiot. One doesnt ghost and block someone you have been tlking with for years, its normal that you were devasted because she behave towards you like if you were bullshit.

It obvious she meant a lot to you and the dream demostraate it, but you have lived without her until now and you'll keep doing it fter that dream just keep going.
Btw i dont think taking a look of how she behaved toward you, i think that she deserves you, and probably she would make you unhappy and disgracefull

Huges bro :feelsautistic:

Probably hinted he wasnt asexual
Yea, as soon as foids come to the realization that ugly men are human, and desire basic human affection, they immediately turn hostile.

sad shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................... man I heard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, man

Edit; my mobile fucked up my bad

I have these sometimes :feelsrope:

its terrible wanting what you cant get

You're a good dude, for real. And that foid an idiot. One doesnt ghost and block someone you have been tlking with for years, its normal that you were devasted because she behave towards you like if you were bullshit.

It obvious she meant a lot to you and the dream demostraate it, but you have lived without her until now and you'll keep doing it fter that dream just keep going.
Btw i dont think taking a look of how she behaved toward you, i think that she deserves you, and probably she would make you unhappy and disgracefull

Huges bro :feelsautistic:
Why you sound like a foid