Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i had a dream kanye released his album

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
i was on some like field trip or some shit at this like asian market and this nigga i was with told me kanye dropped his album. i pull up his page and it's just there. i only got to listen to one song, which i'm pretty sure was can u be or future sounds, since it had a travis feature. i can't remember jack shit about how it sounded but i remember it fucking slapped.

Stop using ebonics you nigger loving Lithuanian white boy

This song makes me smile like an idiot ngl. Idk why but some of the lyrics are genuine kekfuel
"i don't need your pussy bitch im on my own dick" and then people have the audacity to say some shit fetishist like jake hole is better than him.

"i don't need your pussy bitch im on my own dick"
Fucking gold lmaoo. KANYE IS THE MF GOAT FR. TELL ME ANOTHER NIGGA WHO COULD PULL OFF THAT LINE WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A RETARD. I'LL WAIT...
and then people have the audacity to say some shit fetishist like jake hole is better than him.
Literally who

Fucking gold lmaoo. KANYE IS THE MF GOAT FR. TELL ME ANOTHER NIGGA WHO COULD PULL OFF THAT LINE WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A RETARD. I'LL WAIT...
literally. imagine lil baby saying that shit, he would get clowned
Literally who
women, of course. who else would have such a terrible opinion?