Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I had a dream I was taken prisoner by Russians in Ukraine

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I had a dream where I was inside some large building, looked like a school tbh with long ass corridors. There were Ukrainian soldiers there and they gave me a weapon, but there was something wrong with it, it wasn't working properly, like I couldn't use it because it was blocked or some shit and we were supposed to hold down some corridor, but I sensed that an artillery shelling is going to come on to this building because I heard a drone overhead so I told the other guys and we started moving back as there were strange noises coming around us. There were other guns on the table nearby, but as I tried to pick one up, I didn't know how to use it and it was some outdated gun anyway, it didn't even look like it worked anymore it was one of those old ww1 single-fire bolt rifles and I told them this shit is useless and that I need a real gun, like an AK-47 or some shit if we want to hold the Russians back so I was looking around for another gun to use but I couldn't find one so I just grabbed this useless one and moved back to hold the long ass corridor we were holding.

But as I did this, I noticed all the other soldiers that were with me were behind me except 1 dude at front, and I had this useless gun in my hand, trying to hold the point I was like telling them to move up so that we can hold this position but they were just standing there behind me in cover. So I get pissed off and moved back and started looking for another gun, that is when I heard some noises coming from the side room, I went into that side room to investigate while the rest of the Ukrainian soldiers stayed in the other one.

That is when Russian Spetsnaz team in full gear, fully kitted out guns and shit went in and started blasting everyone. At that point because I didn't find another rifle to use I didn't have one on me so I immediately dropped to the ground behind some table as the Spetsnaz were zeroing in on my position and blasting the Ukrainians in the other room at the same time. The adrenaline and utter fear I felt that moment felt very real to me, never felt like that before, like I knew my life is coming to an end, it was a wonderful feeling, first time in my life I felt it even if it was just a dream. Anyway I started begging for my life, I mean, I started shouting that I surrender and I told them not to kill me.

I kept shouting I surrender in Russian and told them not to shoot repeatedly but I just heard the boots on the ground coming towards me quickly. I prepared myself mentally to die, that is when one Russian soldier in full gear turned the corner and pointing his gun to me. What I felt at that moment was utter terror mixed in with 'this is how it ends I guess' apathy. It was a weird combination, never felt anything like this in my life, I did not want to die, I was utterly terrified but at the same time I have prepared myself that this is my final moment and accepted it as such. But the guy did not shoot me, he just pointing his weapon and others held me down while they cleared up the Ukrainians in the other room.

They told me to get up so I did with my hands in the air, that is also when I noticed I am not wearing a Ukrainian soldier uniform, for some reason I was just wearing civilian clothes, probably why I was still alive. They walked me outside and started patting me down for weapons and shit, and that is when I formulated my brilliant plan on how to get out of this mess and just told them I have no weapons, which was true. They searched me and after finding no weapons they started to march me down, the gun fight noises behind me were gone so I presume all the other dudes that I was with before down there got massacred.

I decided to frame myself as a war reporter, blogger, etc... I told them I am just a civilian and not a soldier even though I was gonna shoot them before if I had a working gun JFL, idk if they believed me or not they did not seem to care much, they were still holding me on gunpoint up to this point but after the tensions eased up a little they lowered their guns and just assumed I'll comply which I did. Then one of the Russian soldiers was assigned to me and we were marching with him and a bunch of others behind, and he started to talk with me and asking me who I am and why I was there. That is where I tried to convince him that I was just doing an interview with those soldiers and that I am just a civilian doing some war reporting, I was scared because I am a foreigner and I knew that foreigner in Ukraine so they could class me as mercenary or some shit or even a traitor so I tried to convince this dude that I was just a war reporter.

We talked a lot, he said that I should tell the truth to the investigator or I'm gonna get fucked up in prison and other random shit, not very friendly but alas... Later I don't remember what happened but I ended up in some camp after being taken somewhere for more questioning, and there was this American dude there who fuck knows how he got there and he had weed on him for some reason and we were allowed to play at a beach nearby so we sat there and smoked weed, I don't remember what this dude said to me sadly, but moments later the dream went a bit absurd because this nigga just stole some random ass truck from the base and drove off to the other side of the road where ww2 american soldiers were coming to greet him and I was like shittt I wanna be free too so I did the same.

Anyway what the fuck does this mean bros?

TL'DR; I had a dream I was trying to fight in Ukraine war but got caught by Russians.

Innate Slavic urge to fight in wars :blackpill:

@Copexodius Maximus @WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade Did you guys ever get such dreams? :feelskek:

kek

was it a fun dream tho? did u enjoy it

@Copexodius Maximus @WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade Did you guys ever get such dreams? :feelskek:
i wish i had dreams of me fighting for serbia in the 90's

kek

was it a fun dream tho? did u enjoy it
I would say neutral.

I didn't get to be a cool hero or fight or anything I just fucking surrendered and begged for my life at first sight of action JFL, but then again I didn't even have a gun on me so what the fuck else was I supposed to do. On the other hand I finally answered the question of what it feels like about to be killed so that's nice.

Nah, but a few weeks ago I dreamed that I was about to get laid with some big titty witch or something, but then she got outed as being a witch and got burned at a stake, so I instead had to go drinking with a guy I've last seen in high school and then I woke up:feelsbadman::feelsseriously:.

Nah, but a few weeks ago I dreamed that I was about to get laid with some big titty witch or something, but then she got outed as being a witch and got burned at a stake, so I instead had to go drinking with a guy I've last seen in high school and then I woke up:feelsbadman::feelsseriously:.
Tfw no witch gf