Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a dream I met some girl

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Some teenage girl and she was trying to sit next to me and touched my shoulder and stuff and I just looked at her and she was looking at me and then somehow the dream ended in me blowing soldiers heads off as they crossed a river like I was the grey wolf from mgs1 but with a shotgun instead of katana. Anyway I felt good in that dream like a useful and wanted person. Then I woke up at 9pm and realised I wasted another weekend sleeping and nobody actually likes me and I argued with lots of people over last week's and I'll have to do it again next weeks and nobody wants me around

Dreams are good shit.

It hurts to wake up after these dreams

It hurts to wake up after these dreams
Obviously it was too good to be true my subconscious knew it so the dream changed into something more normal for me like chaos and destruction

And it hurts only because in dreams everyone listens to you and you achieve what you set to do with not many problems. But in this world everything is a problem. Even today I have to drive my car illegally to my mum house which is a big problem and stress, then I have to negotiate with faggot drug dealer who already hates me to get a better price to save my shitty universal credit money, then I have to find a good shop to buy late night food because I woke up 9 pm so to eat my dinner I have to eat it now at like 2 am.

every time I dream of a foid is just suifuel

Some teenage girl and she was trying to sit next to me and touched my shoulder and stuff and I just looked at her and she was looking at me and then somehow the dream ended in me blowing soldiers heads off as they crossed a river like I was the grey wolf from mgs1 but with a shotgun instead of katana. Anyway I felt good in that dream like a useful and wanted person. Then I woke up at 9pm and realised I wasted another weekend sleeping and nobody actually likes me and I argued with lots of people over last week's and I'll have to do it again next weeks and nobody wants me around

Dreams are good shit.
Teenager girl :feelsohh:

I woke up that my friend forget a pack of cigarettes at my home. I later woke up and check, just to realise it was just a dream:feelsrope: