Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I Had A Dream I Became A Mod.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
It wasn't on this forum, or even a clearly identifiable one, but it was a forum & very clearly an Incel one of sorts.

All I remember, was logging onto it after having posted normally, and my account name showed under "staff online" whilst my color changed to one, similar to that of @Uggo Mongo jfl

I also got a message, saying basically congrats on being chosen as a moderator, whilst listing what my responsibilities, duties, etc. will be

Don't remember anything after this

That's your future

more like a nightmare jfl

you know it is over for you when you dream of becoming an internet janny

you know it’s over when you start dreaming about incel forums

This made me cackle more than any meme today jfl it's over when this is what shows up in your dreams in lieu of stacies

This made me cackle more than any meme today jfl it's over when this is what shows up in your dreams in lieu of stacies
I don't get wet dreams very often, since I fap somewhat regularly, though I am on my third or fourth day of NoFap now

ModStar

I had a dream that @Uggo Mongo permabanned me a few days ago. I just reloaded my page and saw his DM when said "BANNED"

over when you dream about .is

It wasn't on this forum, or even a clearly identifiable one, but it was a forum & very clearly an Incel one of sorts.

All I remember, was logging onto it after having posted normally, and my account name showed under "staff online" whilst my color changed to one, similar to that of @Uggo Mongo jfl

I also got a message, saying basically congrats on being chosen as a moderator, whilst listing what my responsibilities, duties, etc. will be

You will be.

If I was a mod I would ban any non 64ers

You Did it for free, whilst Rent free in your Dream!!

Edge Wwe Meme GIF