Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream about sex yesterday

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
But I woke up before it was over, it was a really good dream up until that point:feelsbadman: I remember it actually feeling really good, despite that I have no idea how sex actually feels.

Why do we have to wake up from dreams? I wish I would never wake up.

:chad:

Seriously I wish I had a dream like that

:chad:

Seriously I wish I had a dream like that
I'd trade you if I could. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd dream about having friends and being accepted, or sometimes having a dog. Only to wake up and realize that I didn't have these things.

At best it's a mixed feeling.

Isn't it called a wet dream

Like Roastie said, its called a wet dream

Don't think about it while you go to sleep tbh.

I had the same kind of dream tonight wtf. I dreamed I was disabled and had a relationship with a disabled girl. We had good sex and I massaged her body. I also lend her my walking stick.

Tbh, it was not that of a big thing. I think I ascended buddy boyos. :chad::chad::chad::chad:

Damn, that's brutal.

I love to see lucid dreams tbh. this is a good cope. but you feel bad when you realize it is not real.

one time i was kissing and JUST about to see my crush naked then i woke up
dick so hard it was throbbong incredibly, uncontrollably
i didnt even touch it. my pelvic musxles just kept twitching and in a few seconds i had a huge oyster of pearls in my underwear. shot after shot it wouldnt stop. so fucking gooey i didnt even want to move thats how much i unloaded.

I love to see lucid dreams tbh. this is a good cope. but you feel bad when you realize it is not real.

Yeah, that’s the worst part.

I had a dream one time where I was in bed with a girl I know, and we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we even started.

JFL. Can't even get any action in my dreams.

I had a dream one time where I was in bed with a girl I know, and we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we even started.

JFL. Can't even get any action in my dreams.
Yeah that's happened to me before too, this time however I woke up in the middle of it and didn't even get to cum first, so all that happened was I woke up frustrated and had to fap immediately. JFL

Yeah that's happened to me before too, this time however I woke up in the middle of it and didn't even get to cum first, so all that happened was I woke up frustrated and had to fap immediately. JFL
Brutal. Cucked by our brains.

It's over for dreamcels.

Was it with a rostie?

I have never had a sex related dream before.

tfw you’re a virgin even in your dreams

I have never had a sex related dream before.

tfw you’re a virgin even in your dreams
:feelsmega: I'm jealous. Nothing worse than jizzin in your pants at night.

Never heard about it. But thank you
No problem, I think it's great.

It is terrible. Really disgusting uncomfortable feeling.
I've never actually had this happen to me, even when I was on nofap. If I'm having a sexual dream I might get really aroused, but I always wake up before i orgasm, which always interrups my good dream. Not sure it that's a blessing or a curse at this point.

No problem, I think it's great.

I've never actually had this happen to me, even when I was on nofap. If I'm having a sexual dream I might get really aroused, but I always wake up before i orgasm, which always interrups my good dream. Not sure it that's a blessing or a curse at this point.
It's a blessing. You don't want it to happen at all trust me. It's a big inconvenience.

But I woke up before it was over, it was a really good dream up until that point:feelsbadman: I remember it actually feeling really good, despite that I have no idea how sex actually feels.

Why do we have to wake up from dreams? I wish I would never wake up.
Rope for permanent dream

You're probably right, it does sound annoying.

I think that's backwards bro, you rope to escape the long dream.
Nightmare you mean, dream if you are Chad, are you a Chad?

>have sex
U chad!

Nightmare you mean, dream if you are Chad, are you a Chad?
Well nightmares are just a type of dream:feelsthink:
A bad kind of dream, but still. Damn I wish I was Chad though.

>Never had a wet dream
>Get ejected from the dream before I even get close to nutting
JUST