Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a dream about kissing a foid from my class last night

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
We were in some sort of place unrecognizable by me and we were holding hands. She was smiling and we were joking or something. I leaned in and kissed her. It felt so real lads I could feel it. Anyways, after it was done her face turned into a frown and she sternly asked me why did I do this and I did not reply I think. Then she said that her boyfriend opened a hunt for me and that is when I woke up. Weird thing is, I know this foid and I never had romantic feelings towards her of any kind so this was weird as fuck.

Do not luciddreammaxx lads. It is pure suicidefuel.

dreams are suifuel

I had a dream about having sex with milf and her loli daughter last night. Atm, cumswap, snowballs, chocking, hairpulling, slapping, splitting. All the good stuff.

:dafuckfeels:

@Blacktarpill

Agreed.
Oh, come on. My regular sexual fantasy. No wonder I had a dream like that. Don't you have lewd fantasies yourself?

I had a dream about having sex with milf and her loli daughter last night. Atm, cumswap, snowballs, chocking, hairpulling, slapping, splitting. All the good stuff.

Why can't I have dreams like this?

I no longer have any romantic dreams for some reason

Dreams are some fucked up shit. I once dreamed that I got framed for murdering a foid in my high school. I woke up and felt incredibly relieved.

The dream realm is what gave my life meaning through many years. Even to this day I live entire lives down that simply wouldnt be feasible in this world. I too have had similar dreams. I choose to see that life was not chosen for me, even in the dreams I am so close yet so far. But in all other aspects it transcends what is reality.