Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a dream about incels.me

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
I was being judged by a panel on my profile activity. There was a panel of professional looking men, all wearing suits, sitting around a hemi-circle shaped table with me sitting towards the center so that all men were in my field of view. They began critiquing me.
One said, "You've made too few posts, and the posts you have made have been too short and lacking in content."
They looked at some of them individually, and discussed it among themselves. I was forced to sit in a chair with these men enveloping my entire field of vision.
They eventually came to a decision: I would never be allowed to post on incels.is again. There was a huge BANG of the court hammer, and I woke up.

It's true, it happened, the fuck you still doing here?

Were you put into an electric chair?

I was being judged by a panel on my profile activity. There was a panel of professional looking men, all wearing suits, sitting around a hemi-circle shaped table with me sitting towards the center so that all men were in my field of view. They began critiquing me.
One said, "You've made too few posts, and the posts you have made have been too short and lacking in content."
They looked at some of them individually, and discussed it among themselves. I was forced to sit in a chair with these men enveloping my entire field of vision.
They eventually came to a decision: I would never be allowed to post on incels.is again. There was a huge BANG of the court hammer, and I woke up.

Perhaps your subconscious is trying to tell you something. Take the message with a pinch of salt because one of my classmates had a dream where they were running away from oranges that were trying to smash him. Some dreams are just a pointless mess.

It must be a warning telling you to post more OP.

The yeti is telepathicaly trying to tell you something.

The yeti doesn't have to resort to telepathic highways for modes of communication.
9aa.png

Weird, I also dreamed of...something similar. I was bullied for my profile history and laughed at for it by some weird officers and their lackey(s)? This was a while ago though.

I had a dream I got doxxed on this site (dead srs).

I dreamed I was banned