Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a dream about 2340922!!!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I dreamed that I saw @2340922 in person. In the dream he was a tall white man in an expensive suit standing next to a bunch of crates near a port and h had a red flashy car. Whenever he said something to me, an image flashed that showed this ":feelstrash:" and that's when I knew for a fact that it was him! It was a weird dream:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

take your pills buddy boyo

WTF your avi and go in sync

Was it a wet dream?

I dream about our lost friendship every night. @2340922

sometimes I get your usernames mixed up at first I thought op was talking about you

sometimes I get your usernames mixed up at first I thought op was talking about you

Tbh at first I thought it was my username in the post title, then got excited that he saw the true beauty of Desk Fans

he needs to get an avi

@2340922

Images 2

Okay, now THIS is epic.

I had a dream about @Blacktarpill ones, i accidentally destroyed his shower, and he got in trouble with his parents because of it. It was a funny dream.

I had a dream about @Blacktarpill ones, i accidentally destroyed his shower, and he got in trouble with his parents because of it. It was a funny dream.
did his parents beat you up?:feelskek:

Do i looked like a beta?

@2340922 what do u think about that bro?

I think he went ER
he didnt reply to my pm and i didnt get alert from him since 24 hours while i was getting like 30 alerts from him every day, hope he is fine

he didnt reply to my pm and i didnt get alert from him since 24 hours while i was getting like 30 alerts from him every day, hope he is fine
Hope he isn't dead. Maybe my dream was a premonition :feelsohgod: :cryfeels:

I also had a dream about @2340922, he was just as autistic there as he is here

I see tons of pussy in my dreams.

I also had a dream about @2340922, he was just as autistic there as he is here
WHAT how did i looked like man??

Did he bring the ":feelstrash:" into the dream?
WTH why everybody is everybody dreaming of me
btw i cant even drive so maybe the car was just to show off. I WAS CHAD DAMN :feelstrash: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: i must be loved
good u are banned who :feelstrash: :feelshaha: