Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a disturbing as shit dream last night

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
This dream is not racebait or advocating illegal activities, I was not lucid and had no real control over what was happening in my sleep.

In the dream, I was walking down my hallway and my mother confronted me to ask me a question. We went into her room and she asked me how I would have felt about her dating a black guy. Immediately I got super angry and told her that if I was Muslim I would have honour-killed her on the spot. I gestured as if I had a knife in my hand and pointed my hand at her neck, saying I'd split her chin and slit her throat. She tried to walk away from me, so I followed her and tried calmly asking her why she'd date a black dude. She then proceeded to tell me that black dick was bigger than white dick and because she'd taken so many miles of cock when she was younger only big dick could satisfy her. I sperged out that non self-reporting studies have shown black dick is not much different in size from white dick and that she is a disgusting freak show, the only reason she isn't dead is because I fear prison. Then my alarm woke me up.

tl;dr don't browse /pol/ before bed

It’s fun to study dreams. Are you afraid of being yourself around her?

Yeah basically the black guy is a symbol for your disagreement in values and a shit relationship. The last thing you said is probably just the extreme of what you believe.

The last dream I can remember was of me going ER, with a laser stick

hogtie that old roastie up and go to town on her with a 12 inch bowie knife

You should read Black Skin White Masks, it's written from a black Algerian perspective but it goes into the sexual neurosis created by white racism.

Cope.
Whites being racist and evil is also a cope.
Everybody bitches about muslims puttkng a jayaaz tax on non-muslims but if white folk teach the people they exploit and oppress that they are inferior, altcels jusy shrug their shoulders. Whatever iresentmylowpositioninsoceitysoibrowse/pol/tofeelbetterthanthepeoplesurpassingmeinthecapitalistsystemcel