Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a disgusting dream last night...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
In this stupid dream i was a homelesscel in russia begging in the cold streets in winter,I stole a laptop from some chadlites and sold it for food,After i spent all my money i had to beg again and some some stacies tricked me to follow them to a church for shelter,Then the fucking sluts restrained me and a gigachad started to beat the shit out of me,Then the fucking sluts started to fuck the gigachad until they were covered in semen,This is the worst part,The fucking sluts started to rub their semen covered bodies against me,I woke up with tears in my eyes,Fucking shit i cant even enjoy my dreams anymore for fuck sake...i wanna die...

I had a dream about fucking and nutting in a black girl

I had a dream about having a bdsm session with a disfigured limbless foid

In this stupid dream i was a homelesscel in russia begging in the cold streets in winter,I stole a laptop from some chadlites and sold it for food,After i spent all my money i had to beg again and some some stacies tricked me to follow them to a church for shelter,Then the fucking sluts restrained me and a gigachad started to beat the shit out of me,Then the fucking sluts started to fuck the gigachad until they were covered in semen,This is the worst part,The fucking sluts started to rub their semen covered bodies against me,I woke up with tears in my eyes,Fucking shit i cant even enjoy my dreams anymore for fuck sake...i wanna die...
Nice dream actually

Never had sex even in the dreams.

How do you call it nice? it was fucking disgusting and i had to puke after waking up.
Psychologically interesting I think. The id is sort of degrading the ego idk

Christ what an awful dream

sorry you had to go through that shit man

Cucked dream ngl