Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had a customer buy something

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
There I was waging away at my cashier job and then this woman is next up in line. She then asks me what kind of candy would you like and I said idk and she said just pick anything here. I just said Reese’s and then while I was checking the items out she said I could have it since I was working hard and deserved it.

Now I know it wasn’t something huge but I’m glad at such a kind gesture tbh. I know damn well if I was shopping out I wouldn’t be buying anything for the nigga working there kek.

It was an older white woman who was like in her 60s. Can’t expect something like that from a 20 yo woman kek.

It was an older white woman who was like in her 60s. Can’t expect something like that from a 20 yo woman kek.
cus ur white, old white women hate ethnics especially blacks

Chad. An ugly dude would never get treated like that.

Do I even need to say?

Do I even need to say?
Achievement Hunter Chad GIF by Rooster Teeth

BUAHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOOSER AND POVERTY RETARD IMAGINE SLAVERING FOR LESS THAN $20 PER HOUR AFTER TAX AND IN SUCH A HUMILIATION PROFESSION FOR DUMB SLUTS LIKE CASHIER XDDDDDDDDDD @Incelius Savage (IN VIDEO GAME)
Imagine being a nigger
i like the term aryan

BUAHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOOSER AND POVERTY RETARD IMAGINE SLAVERING FOR LESS THAN $20 PER HOUR AFTER TAX AND IN SUCH A HUMILIATION PROFESSION FOR DUMB SLUTS LIKE CASHIER XDDDDDDDDDD @Incelius Savage (IN VIDEO GAME)
I bet he makes $7 an hour

Ascend with the granny; though I suppose on average they would tend to be nicer to subhumans, having been raised in a time of much lesser discriminatory treatment, hypergamy, and foid standards, and also already having a long-term male and not the usual drive to sway away sub 5 males. :society:

>BROWN BUAHAHAHAHHA IMAGINE BEING SHIT SKINNED FILTHY SUBHUMAN JFL!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
589C872B D329 40AE BF1A E6D0A1AC86E695877695 7022 4D4E BA4D 89CCFB047B4B

One is David gandy and one is me, guess retard
ignore @Incelius Savage hes a retard and his mom locked him in a basement since hes young and he cant escape from said basement so hes just saying retarded things to piss you off
Tbhtbh

I see him as a strange user

This story makes me happy. Glad to see there are some good people around still.

Only good people are kids and old people

everyone else is a cunt
I think there is a small portion of good people in other age ranges, but I mostly agree. It’s why I feel so happy and sad at the same time when I see cute babies, they’re adorable and haven’t been corrupted by soyciety yet but chances are they’ll grow up to become a jerk, a roastie, or an Incel who is nice but still suffers.

A customer once did similar to me but she was drunk.

This story makes me happy. Glad to see there are some good people around still.
Tbh
Because hes a retard basement dweller

What IT describes incels he fits that description

A basement dweller with shit personality

Also he has a 2 inch pp because 4 inches of his meat crayon fell out because his sister bit it off I think
kek

A middle aged white lady did the same when I was working as a cashier too

REESES is the best ( in roblox )