Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I had a crush on an incel”

yeah she fell in love with him due to his appearance and not his personality

Didn’t read but the dumb whore dosen‘t know what an incel is

They really love to spin and twist the definitions of words, don't they? At this point 'incel' = someone I don't like or agree with

Meanwhile, the true incel of her class is thinking about killing himself everyday and she never even thinks about him.

Should I "confront" him about his "disgusting" behaviour? :feelsEhh:

JFL, it's obviously either a badly written LARP like so many other attempted hitpieces on supposed "incels", or her flat out admitting she was attracted to him calling her names solely due to her appearance, thus CONFIRMING the blackpill about how she still feels she has to attempt to correct or fix him in some way; I guarantee you a subhuman acting like that would already be plastered across social media and publically mocked by this foid, at least among her schoolmates. :feelsclown:

i've lost hope in girls, I've lost it

Should I "confront" him about his "disgusting" behaviour? :feelsEhh:

JFL, it's obviously either a badly written LARP like so many other attempted hitpieces on supposed "incels", or her flat out admitting she was attracted to him calling her names solely due to her appearance, thus CONFIRMING the blackpill about how she still feels she has to attempt to correct or fix him in some way; I guarantee you a subhuman acting like that would already be plastered across social media and publically mocked by this foid, at least among her schoolmates. :feelsclown:
i hpoe its a larp, I dont wanna believe a women is really like this I DONT

Why are foids so stupid?

i hpoe its a larp, I dont wanna believe a women is really like this I DONT
same its not like i want blackpill to be real at all but it just proves itself at this point

Incel turned into “celibate man” to “hateful towards women” lol

>’Cute’ ‘Handsome’ ‘Chad’
> ”Incel”
ITretards are new level of stupid

Does she even know the meaning of incel?
First of all, he was never an incel in the first place if any girl found him attractive, second of all just because he doesn't behave like a normie/beta/simp/foid worshipper doesn't mean he's an incel.
Not all misogynists are incels and not all incels are misogynists. Go and learn the meaning of involuntary celibate first you filthy low iq foid!!!!

Last edited:
incel- any man a woman doesn't like

He‘s an incel, because he uses terms like „beta-male“. Wow! Just WOW! I really don’t know what to say anymore

>"incel" that flirts and talks with girls
>"incel" that looks like a chad
hm, sure :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
average IT understanding of what an incel is

incel- any man a woman doesn't like

chad with bad personality = incel

LMAO