Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a crazy dream...

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★★
Tonight I had an interesting dream. I remember at the start I was in some kind of school, and some foid teacher was talking about incels and how the cops are going to track everyone who uses incel forums. I remember I felt paranoid in this scene similar to how I feel irl in public.

Then the lunch break came and as I was walking in the school backyard I started seeing couples everywhere. 2 guys I actually know irl(they were also in my dream) were making out with young, attractive girlfriends and I felt incredibly alone as I spent the rest of that lunch break just wandering around watching everyone standing in their little friend groups and many guys having fun with their girlfriends. Nobody wanted me and they all just gave me weird looks.

Then as the lunch break approached its end I took a walk in a more remote/loner area of the park near a forest but even there I wasn't spared from seeing young couples. As I was walking, there they were a young blonde stacy makimg out with some guy I hated for some reason in the dream and that is when I felt anger and frustration build up. I took a rock and started hitting the stacy in her head till she was dead, then as her bf was chasing me I throw the rock at him which made him unable to chase me further for a moment. As I ran towards the school I remember I took a machette stabbing and strangling 20 people in a row beheading a group of foids aswell while licking the blood of my fingers and eating their flesh. When I came to the school the dream ended(FEDS, this was just a DREAM I had, not to be CONFUSED with REALITY where I would in fact never do something like that)

I have had quite a few false awakenings in the past year the weirdest one I had was waking up walking to my bathroom early in the morning and then seeing someone at the window darkened figure with angel wings who started violently screaming after I saw him I woke myself up pretty quickly from it but was pretty disturbing.

Mogger dream.

I love to write down every dream I have. In the end of the yeah, I'll have one book or more, even though not remembering every single one, or missing some details. Maybe I'll use this to practice another language (this or other). I hope I don't tangle with time, like usually happens when postponements occur. The fight against this is not easy...

I have had quite a few false awakenings in the past year the weirdest one I had was waking up walking to my bathroom early in the morning and then seeing someone at the window darkened figure with angel wings who started violently screaming after I saw him I woke myself up pretty quickly from it but was pretty disturbing.
Spooky af

One of the only false awakenings i can remember is me waking up on the floor of a spooky haunted mansion. It felt very real. I was like 10yo at the time and was very relieved when i actually woke up for real

I love to write down every dream I have. In the end of the yeah, I'll have one book or more, even though not remembering every single one, or missing some details. Maybe I'll use this to practice another language (this or other). I hope I don't tangle with time, like usually happens when postponements occur. The fight against this is not easy...

I usually don't write my dreams down, I guess because Im just too lazy but I would definitely like to start doing this more since it will help me lucid dream and also learn other languages I suppose

Tonight I had an interesting dream. I remember at the start I was in some kind of school, and some foid teacher was talking about incels and how the cops are going to track everyone who uses incel forums. I remember I felt paranoid in this scene similar to how I feel irl in public.

Then the lunch break came and as I was walking in the school backyard I started seeing couples everywhere. 2 guys I actually know irl(they were also in my dream) were making out with young, attractive girlfriends and I felt incredibly alone as I spent the rest of that lunch break just wandering around watching everyone standing in their little friend groups and many guys having fun with their girlfriends. Nobody wanted me and they all just gave me weird looks.

Then as the lunch break approached its end I took a walk in a more remote/loner area of the park near a forest but even there I wasn't spared from seeing young couples. As I was walking, there they were a young blonde stacy makimg out with some guy I hated for some reason in the dream and that is when I felt anger and frustration build up. I took a rock and started hitting the stacy in her head till she was dead, then as her bf was chasing me I throw the rock at him which made him unable to chase me further for a moment. As I ran towards the school I remember I took a machette stabbing and strangling 20 people in a row beheading a group of foids aswell while licking the blood of my fingers and eating their flesh. When I came to the school the dream ended(FEDS, this was just a DREAM I had, not to be CONFUSED with REALITY where I would in fact never do something like that)
I like L