Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i had a crazy dream a couple nights ago

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
there was a stacy from middle and high school who i thought was hot and she has black hair, tan skin and green eyes

i had a dream where she and i saw each other and she fell in love with me, i asked her out and she said "absolutely" when i asked if she'd go out with me

but the dream ended before the date would occur

there was a stacy from middle and high school who i thought was hot and she has black hair, tan skin and green eyes

i had a dream where she and i saw each other and she fell in love with me, i asked her out and she said "absolutely" when i asked if she'd go out with me

Times like this make you wish Inception was real.

That happens with me also tbh

You have never experienced something so it's like your mind shuts down when it can't recall similar experiences and stops processing the dream.

whats inception?

An excellent film by Christoper Nolan. It's a movie about a group of spies that infiltrate people's dreams in order to find information. When they enter the dream of the person they can interact with the dream and change it.

For example if you were in your own dream, you could fuck that Stacy that you dreamt about as if it was real.

Would recommend to watch the film though, but be careful cause it has the Chad Leonardo diCaprio which will mog you to oblivion.

You're not entitled to dream inkwell

So what you're saying is, you mentally molested this girl. You're going to jail, inkwell.

Trucels get rejected in their dreams

I dreamed fucking a foid a few times

Mogs me. I had a dream last night when I saw a foid and I had to rape her to have sex. The only way I have sex in my dreams is through rape

Mogs me. I had a dream last night when I saw a foid and I had to rape her to have sex. The only way I have sex in my dreams is through rape
inb4 IT go "dis iz y u inkwell"

lmao mogs me

I’m an inker because I had a lucid dream. Jfl
thats how IT think. women can read our minds according to IT "muh body language muh social cues"

and yet rapists i read tend to be sexually successful and charismatic

thats how IT think. women can read our minds according to IT "muh body language muh social cues"

and yet rapists i read tend to be sexually successful and charismatic
That’s just how IT is. They will come up with literally any other reason why we are incels but will never say the actual reason

That’s just how IT is. They will come up with literally any other reason why we are incels but will never say the actual reason
they say "ugly guys get girlfriends thus it isn't your looks" but thats liike saying "many depressed people don't feel suicidal therefore if you weren't depressed you'd still be suicidal"

How did you not rope after waking up from this?

they say "ugly guys get girlfriends thus it isn't your looks" but thats liike saying "many depressed people don't feel suicidal therefore if you weren't depressed you'd still be suicidal"
Yeah it just makes them look stupid since being suicidal is literally an effect of being depressed