Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a complete mental breakdown last night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
Last night while in the shower, I started thinking about sex. Teenagers having sex, how when I was that age I never got to have sex, I never got to have a girlfriend like so many other teenagers in the school I went to were having. It felt like I was going to die, as I started hyperventilating and dropped to the floor of the tub to try and calm down. I had to completely clear my mind of all thoughts before I could get up, and I could barley think about anything else for a while afterwards. My head felt like it was swelling, as if I was taking in too much information to handle. But all it was was.. sex. Teenage sex, something at this point, I'll never have. It was the strangest experience of my life so far.

Absolutely brutal tbh. Strong and sad first post.

Knowing that some teens out there are experiencing pure love and having sex, is the most potent suicidefuel to exist. Just imagine how different your life would be if you had such memories. Even if one of them lost their looks, thus attraction, they'd still be content, as they had already experienced purest romantic love to exist for our era

Eh you'll get used to them. I get 'em everyday.

d086a6def730aca831b5139e349c3ce2

Anxiety attack from thinking about sex you will never have. Brutal.

Sad shit man and sad username as well :feelscry:

our misfortune of being born in this era of absolute hell slavery

pray for the collapse, it's the only thing that will create freedom after oppression

Freedom after opression

^ freedom after oppression.png

sad shit man keep venting here

Damn bro that's brutal. I know that feel, feeling of anguish. I cried myself to sleep yesterday too. Good thing I had this forum to vent to.

I love you people ( no homo ).

100 signs that it's over

Last night while in the shower, I started thinking about sex. Teenagers having sex, how when I was that age I never got to have sex, I never got to have a girlfriend like so many other teenagers in the school I went to were having. It felt like I was going to die, as I started hyperventilating and dropped to the floor of the tub to try and calm down. I had to completely clear my mind of all thoughts before I could get up, and I could barley think about anything else for a while afterwards. My head felt like it was swelling, as if I was taking in too much information to handle. But all it was was.. sex. Teenage sex, something at this point, I'll never have. It was the strangest experience of my life so far.
Ok GrAYcel