Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a chance to do various creepshots in under one day

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
Today, I went to the mall and saw the waterpark where there was literally over 1000 foids in bikinis.

I went to the airport, and saw a foid in a mini skirt ahead of me on the escalator.

I could've documented all of this and shared this all, ovER.

I never took a good creepshot in my life. Best I got was some 40 year old roastie's pic from behing in a store aisle. She had a dress on, and not much skin was exposed, but I took a pic anyway for kicks. I wanna take shots of the gym girls' asses, but I'd be bound to get caught.

I never took a good creepshot in my life. Best I got was some 40 year old roastie's pic from behing in a store aisle. She had a dress on, and not much skin was exposed, but I took a pic anyway for kicks. I wanna take shots of the gym girls' asses, but I'd be bound to get caught.
use secret video recorder app

Hmm :feelshehe:. I might give that a try. Any app recommendations?
i dont have one on my phone atm but if you just search "secret video recorder" any should be good
basically what they do is you click on the app and it starts, but there will be nothing on the screen to show its recording
so if you get caught you can literally just show them your phone screen and "prove" youre not recording lol
to stop it you just click the app again
Screenshot 20240709 182951 500

i dont have one on my phone atm but if you just search "secret video recorder" any should be good
basically what they do is you click on the app and it starts, but there will be nothing on the screen to show its recording
so if you get caught you can literally just show them your phone screen and "prove" youre not recording lol
to stop it you just click the app again
View attachment 1195135
That's pretty damn cool. I need to try that.

I'm gonna go out hunting for creepshots later today. Should I go to the mall or the park?

I'm gonna go out hunting for creepshots later today. Should I go to the mall or the park?
Waterpark, beach, or something else like that.

this sounds like social suicide - the implications of getting caught pointing a camera at a foid as a subhuman, how are you not afraid

this sounds like social suicide - the implications of getting caught pointing a camera at a foid as a subhuman, how are you not afraid
If you hide well, everything's gonna be ok

I'm pretty careful and if I do get caught I’ll simply run for it joker style. It's not like I’m going to do it at school or at work where I can get recognized by peers

One of my first creepshots was also of a 40 year old roastie, but in an airport. I was feeling horny af and thought she was cute, so when her ltn cuck husband left to get food I took a creepshot of her and jerked off to it later.
IMG 7835

One of my first creepshots was also of a 40 year old roastie, but in an airport. I was feeling horny af and thought she was cute, so when her ltn cuck husband left to get food I took a creepshot of her and jerked off to it later.
View attachment 1195146
Nice

brb using imagination since no pics

foids here aren't hot enough to creepshot, but I admire the sophisticated fellows who have mastered the art

it's a pity you missed that chance, but you will get others

just remember that you are doing the foids a favour, they are worthless whores who barely deserve gentlemen going through meticulous efforts to secretively take such pictures

they should be buried in mass graves where rats can chew on their naked bodies