Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I had a boyfriend who was an incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200727 220228

My BOYFRIEND was INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE

Incel just means someone with a bad peronality for them, and yet he had a gf. Wonder how since foids can detect bad personalities.

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

She is just a victim of incel media propaganda and has incelophobia.

She doesn't sound that smart, to call an incel her boyfriend must mean she is in the 50-70 range.

she wouldn't call him incel if he treated her like shit from beginning

Most people don't even know what incel means. They just throw the term at any average looking man that disagrees with them and doesn't bow down like a cuck.

BLM symbol just lol fucking foids dude I swear. Never met a single one not dumb as a rock.

You know what? I'm starting to think a few of these are incel. The term means guy that with no control from him have no sexual interactions.
If her ex is an incel, you know what this means? It means the fucking bitch didn't have sex with him or any sexual interactions with him.
Even in the end she said she refused sex.
"He was a sweetheart and charming" yeah but his looks wasn't what you liked so you didn't really do anything with him, huh?
Probably dated him over a bet or something.

This is a huge if obviously. Probably just some stupid normie and as usual the dumb bitch using the word wrong like 99% of the time.

her boyfriend might have legit been incel tier or a cuck because I don't know why else you would stay in a relationship with someone who refuses to have sex with you

like even teenage couples have sex casually. if your gf wants to save her virginity for another guy she's probably not that in to you

Retarded foid is retarded. Nothing new. He probably was a blackpilled normie who didnt want to get cucked.

Incel is the new virgin

Incel just means someone with a bad peronality for them, and yet he had a gf. Wonder how since foids can detect bad personalities.

Most people don't even know what incel means. They just throw the term at any average looking man that disagrees with them and doesn't bow down like a cuck.
BLM symbol just lol fucking foids dude I swear. Never met a single one not dumb as a rock.
Incel is the new virgin
Incels is the new word for a non Chad male that is seen as weird tbh

Foids don't understand anything.

Foids are so unbelievably retarded, I swear.

Who was the user who posted the TikTok videos of the girl?

She even has 1k thumbs up, normies are so retarded

I am not exaggerating when I say women are barely more intelligent than a rock with down syndrome
her boyfriend might have legit been incel tier or a cuck because I don't know why else you would stay in a relationship with someone who refuses to have sex with you

like even teenage couples have sex casually. if your gf wants to save her virginity for another guy she's probably not that in to you
Older Karen got her loyal paypig cuck and was upset that he expected to have sex with her.

that means she didn't fuck him :feelsthink:

"I knew a homeless guy who had a home."