Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a Berserk-like dream

WacoGoesDown

WacoGoesDown

Kapetan Bojnog Broda
★★★
Basically I was locked in my house, it was nighttime and very fuckin creepy. Then a portal opened in my kitchen and this fat cow demon came out of it and explained that there will be an apocalypse in 1 hour, and that an apocalypse is when demons come to real life and kill everything. I was scared shitless so I spent the entire hour hiding in my bed which was in my living room for some reason, I thought I was gonna be safe but then I heard the portal open again and I felt a lot of weight on top of me, this weird rose (it looked like Biolante from Godzilla vs Biolante) thing came under my cover and fucking ate me alive in one second while a foid screamed in the backround, the creepiest thing was that I felt real pain while it consumed me.

It was pitch black for a while but then I found myself standing in the middle of my frontyard, it was daytime now. I was depressed as fuck cause I thought I was the only human that survived but then out of fucking nowhere Donald Trump and all of my cousins appeared (or at least i think they were my cousins idk). I noticed there were giant flying sharks in the sky so I got scared once again and I told the gang we gotta hide in the garage. And so we did, we even built Trump a house in my garage out of wooden doors, then we had a dinner where we talked about stuff like nothing was happening outside, and then it ended.

Also I vividly remember on of the flying sharks zooming in on my garage with an open mouth but then it disappeared and Trump said ''ah it was nothing''

Ngl this is one of my greatest dreams, one of the few ones I remember