Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a bad dream and just want to talk about it

cheekylad97

cheekylad97

Greycel
i had a bad dream . a girl i went to school with was laying on a bed reading or something and i was sitting and occasionally laying at the end of the bed just talking to her. its got me all fucked up today. I woke up wanting to message this girl but i can't. I follow her on instagram but i don't think she knows who i am, and she has a boyfriend i work with so i really shouldn't. It's not oneitis or anything it's just god damn i'm lonely for a girl. How's everyone else today? Do you guys ever have dreams like that?

I have dreams of being injected with fentanyl by three doctors while I feel my body tensing up as things start blurring and my veins are widely visible

I have dreams of being injected with fentanyl by three doctors while I feel my body tensing up as things start blurring and my veins are widely visible
What do you suppose brings those dreams on? Are they very vivid? I have wild dreams sometimes, but i never die in them or anything.

I fucked my crush in my sleep

I used to get attached to any foid who didn’t treat me as subhuman, but I kept getting cucked so now I will only like a girl if I know I can have her

What do you suppose brings those dreams on? Are they very vivid? I have wild dreams sometimes, but i never die in them or anything.

Wish I knew tbh, some are more fucked up but at this point I just accepted it

Don't text her,it was only a dream,not real. she don't want you bro