Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i guess status isnt enough to get this stacy female reporter????

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
@FaceandHFD

here it is boyo, you think status was enough to pull this female reporter????
why didnt she fall for his godly status?
lmaoooo

Last edited:
Status is good in Japan.

Behold

what a cuck.

To her he is just some old, bald guy with a recessed face who happens to be into acting.

Watch prime Brad Pitt act the same way and she´d be all over his dick.

@FaceandHFD

here it is boyo, you think status was enough to pull this female reporter????

lmaoooo

That was just cringy. If you think no girl wants to sleep with this famous guy you are delusional. Femoids want fame. I am not going to try to convince you though. If you were high IQ you would have figured this out already.

:feelsree:
what a cuck.

To her he is just some old, bald guy with a recessed face who happens to be into acting.

Watch prime Brad Pitt act the same way and she´d be all over his dick.
ask @FaceandHFD he thinks status > looks

That was just cringy. If you think no girl wants to sleep with this famous guy you are delusional. Femoids want fame. I am not going to try to convince you though. If you were high IQ you would have figured this out already.
you literally said this in the other thread. This man has godly status. basically he is famous.

you are a hypocrite and big ole contradiction.
I never said this.
It is looks > status > money actually.
Screenshot 20181002 122836

you literally said this in the other thread. This man has godly status. basically he is famous.

you are a hypocrite and big ole contradiction.
He is not god, but he isn't an incel either. If a woman is looking for status she will go for him. It's kinda like betabux relationships, but he doesn't lose his status down the road.

Now delete this thread.
You have been posting a lot of stupid things lately.

He is not god, but he isn't an incel either. If a woman is looking for status she will go for him. It's kinda like betabux relationships, but he doesn't lose his status down the road.

Now delete this thread.
You have been posting a lot of stupid things lately.
yea, but the man has status and money. which you even said that its easy to obtain.

so whats the issue here???

so looksmaxxing and getting a good job is still relevant?

lmaoooo exactly my point, you cant say much cause your whole concept of status while trying to looksmaxx and having a job wont get you very far in an arguement.