Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I guess it's too late to move to a university

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i'm in my 4th year of college, and i've been going to a community college. i haven't made friends there and there aren't any hot foids there either. Every time I see a stacy, i only see her on social media and she's, of course, at a university. I guess all the hot chicks are over there. They don't exist at my college. If you're wondering why I don't get attracted to the chicks at my college, I'll tell you. I'm not racist, but I don't get attracted to people of color that often. I'm mostly into white girls. Most people at my college are people of color, usually black, hispanic, asian, south asian, etc. I can get attracted to hispanic girls but hispanic girls at my college don't tend to be attractive either. There are some white girls at my college but they all are either extremely fat or just unattractive. I see stacies appear in pictures on my social media from what my high school classmates post on social media. the staceys are at universities. I'm 22. There's no way i'd make it to a university in my 5th year of college. In my 5th year, i'll be 23. If I make it in my 6th year, I'll be 24, and everyone else will be 18-21. If I try to date a college girl I'll be judged by the fucking age gap police and be called a creep because "yOu ShOuLdN't DaTe YoUnGeR wOmEn YoU pEdO". people won't hang out with an older college student. I'll stand out and won't get to date girls because they'll all be 18-21 and I'll get hassled just for the crime of dating a girl a few years younger.

I won't get to experience what it's like at a university. College is that time where everyone experiences sex and drinking and people at college often have been to a party at least once. I didn't get to experience it in college. The closest I got to a party recently is that punk rock concert I went to recently. My OCD also became extremely severe during my years in college (it was the most severe in my 1st year). When I was in 12th grade, I thought community college was gonna be fun. I thought I'd make friends and get a girlfriend but it didn't happen. That Gloomer guy is me now. :feelsrope:

You are delusional if you think going to university means you get to fuck with stacy.

23-24 is fine. You think every college student is out after 4 years exactly?

23-24 is fine. You think every college student is out after 4 years exactly?
true true most foids and normies end up changing their major a couple hundred times after failing all their classes

I don't think being 24 is a turn off to 18-23 year olds necessarily. You're still sort of ahead of them. Still I'd forget about chasing 9-10's and focus one someone that is nice and not ugly or better.

But ya, CC is not as fertile of a hunting ground by any means

If you're wondering why I don't get attracted to the chicks at my college, I'll tell you. I'm not racist, but I don't get attracted to people of color that often. I'm mostly into white girls. Most people at my college are people of color, usually black, hispanic, asian, south asian, etc. I can get attracted to hispanic girls but hispanic girls at my college don't tend to be attractive either. There are some white girls at my college but they all are either extremely fat or just unattractive. I see stacies appear in pictures on my social media from what my high school classmates post on social media. the staceys are at universities.
Absolutely blutol blackpill for location"cels"

JFL,standartcel who only accepts white stacies

how do you know?
If you are sub8 you will have a very hard time. If you are in anyway socially awkward it will be the same. If you are sub6 or have aspergers you will get shit on by everyone you get near. It doesn't matter where you are; this is the law of the normies.

If you gave an honest try at meeting women already and it failed, then you will most likely get the same result or worse at university.

Last edited:
Honestly, you sound volcel af, just bite the bullet and shoot your shot at ethnic girls. This is the last time in your life you’ll be surrounded by an abundance of young foids in your age rage

I’m 25 and wish I was your age again, man up

JFL,standartcel who only accepts white stacies
a lot of guys are mostly attracted to white chicks
You'll be fine. Just go for it, provided you have the money.
i have to get more credit to go to a university
Honestly, you sound volcel af, just bite the bullet and shoot your shot at ethnic girls. This is the last time in your life you’ll be surrounded by an abundance of young foids in your age rage

I’m 25 and wish I was your age again, man up
it isn't easy to be attracted to a girl i don't feel attracted to

You are delusional if you think going to university means you get to fuck with stacy.
this all the way just because you go to a university doesnt mean the girls there will like you if anything youll be more frustrated because they will all ignore you while you look around like a hungry dog for pussy go to school get your degree and get tf out

Lol if you expect university to be any better it’s over
I went to cc for 2 years and transferred to university and shit is even worse here. Foids at my cc were hot as fuck but since most transfer it doesn’t really matter

Last edited:
doesn't it only take 2 years to get your associates degree from a community college?

Lol if you expect university to be any better it’s over
Pretty much.

If things don't work out well in high-school or college; why on earth would you think it would work at Hypergamy central?

Trust me u dont want to live at a uni as an incel, look how that went for ER..