Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I guess I'll never reach my dreams I've always wanted since I was a kid

stephan

stephan

Banned
-
I was born and raised in a polluted shithole equatorial country, and it's even weirder when I'm the only chink within all the shitskins. Dad came from a rich family but ended up blowing all the money on betabuxing behind my mom and now I only have the $1000 I've (luckily) made since I was 16. I'm now 18 but I feel like this world would take advantage and fucking enslave the shit out of me into the rat race.

When I was a toddler I watched a Christmas music DVD and it showed Santa and American kids playing around in the snow. I asked my mom why it never snowed and she just says it's just impossible in Indonesia. I was already sort of blackpilled from a very young age after getting embarrassed in middle school like when I was about 14, so I never really had any goals towards women at all since. But from time to time, I would always see views of a snowy forest, or flakes falling from the sky in movies, video games or youtube videos, etc. I was about 13 when I thought how beautiful winter might be! It might have started from curiosity that I wonder what winter is like, but as I was already sure that I would never have a chance with a female like anyone else, I have already set my goal that I really want to touch natural snow.

I never really told anyone about my goal because it does sound a bit fucking childish, but throughout my entire 18 years of life, all I've seen are high rise glass buildings and traffic jams probably filled with Starbucks drinks or whatever the fuck rich Asian females consume. Since I started high school, I told my teachers that I wanted to go after international undergraduate scholarships as I was really good at mathematics and sciences, and that my goal was to study in a developed country in Europe or northern Asia, when in reality I just wanted to go into a country with four seasons. I wouldn't mind whatever ways I would go through to go abroad, which is why I also made some money hoping one day I could afford a short budget vacation.

And then a plannedemic happened, almost every country requires an obligatory ultra-expensive two-week quarantine, even the fucking central african countries, tourism is banned and many scholarships were cancelled. I was about to have a chance at this one japanese scholarship, but this rich ugly-ass 5-foot bitch who lives in an isolated mansion applied for it as well, scored one point above me in the selection process and got the scholarship from me.

Now my parents are planning a divorce, I might be forced to move out. In a developing country you couldn't do much by just graduating from high school. With the average salary of a high school graduate I calculated that I would only reach my dreams once I turn 70, and I don't think this plannedemic would ever end (think about how profitable this has been). They would force-vaccinate me that would give me cancer at a younger age.

Now that I know I have failed, all I want to do now is to fucking murder some woman and rape the dead body as a cope, then murder all women in power that has caused this situation in the first place. I don't want to lose my virginity to a live female. This sick consumerist feminine world is so fucked they would even hate that you want to reach your dreams now matter how INNOCENT it is.

My only hopes now is to start doing things illegally, probably one of those illegals in America (I know people who say they can help me with that). Hell I would even skip all those mandatory vaccines and shit when I do things under the radar. Fuck "conservative traditional" beliefs against migrants, people who believe that all still live with their parents or moved out with their parent's money.

@Diocel @Idotms

we don't need anymore brown illegals here

we don't need anymore brown illegals here
Like I said in the post, I'm a yellowskin born in a brown country, I'm literally an odd one out.

And I feel that niggers in Baltimore probably had better lives than me, they can beat their kids all they want and get empathy from their country.

And I don't care whether you "need" it or not, I'm getting what I want and fuck your opinions.

Like I said in the post, I'm a yellowskin born in a brown country, I'm literally an odd one out.

And I feel that niggers in Baltimore probably had better lives than me, they can beat their kids all they want and get empathy from their country.

And I don't care whether you "need" it or not, I'm getting what I want and fuck your opinions.
i'm gonna stalk your post for every single bit of a personal information and make a report to ICE.

so far i have: chinese looking indonesia, 18, poor, ugly, probably short

i'm gonna stalk your post for every single bit of a personal information and make a report to ICE.

so far i have: chinese looking indonesia, 18, poor, ugly, probably short
JFL this guy thinks reporting to ICE does something.

Your dream is to... watch snow? Better wait for the covid lockdowns to die down then.

Sad post to be honest. It is always unfortunate to awaken to the reality that our childhood dreams most likely wont be realized and we'll end up living an insignificant forgettable life until we perish and be lost in time. Its not something that can be easily accepted. But whatever way you find to deal with it its going to happen regardless. We have been conditioned from birth to seek the approval of our surrounding but for me that is one way to live a hellish existence when you are born an incel. Fuck that shit.

Based af

Your dream is to... watch snow? Better wait for the covid lockdowns to die down then.
My ass. Think about how profitable this plannedemic has been. It would never. Maybe it will but by 70 years which I'll be dead.
All illegals should be executed tbh except the foids
Good luck executing illegals from your mom's basement

Last edited:
I've never seen snow in person. Don't really care to.

I've never seen snow in person. Don't really care to.
Everyone has their own goals and even if they don't involve women this world would still fuck you up as much as they can to prevent you from doing ANYTHING.

Everyone has their own goals and even if they don't involve women this world would still fuck you up as much as they can to prevent you from doing ANYTHING.
I hope you can see snow someday

Good luck executing illegals from your mom's basement
I mean, if you're fine with some spics overpopulating in your neighborhood, so be it.

I didn't see any snow til I was 16, since I'd been living in Florida

yes we like winter n snow but homelessness is hard here:feelsthink:

seems you are in indonesia or some country in the same region, the people there are generally short, it is not very hard to ascend Lmao