Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I GUESS I AM REALLY FUCKED NOW I DON´T LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT AND GAMBLER
★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
IT SEEMS LIKE FUCKING SECRET SERVICE AGENTS ARE REALLY INTERESTED WITH ME DUE TO SNITCHES FROM IT. I HAD 3 ROAD CHECK´S DURING THE LAST MONTH. I SEE STRANGE FORD TRANSIT FUCKING AROUND MY HOUSEHOLDE FEW TIMES A DAY. IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE IF THEY ARE REALLY GOING TO KILL ME I SWEAR I AM BLOWING MYSELF UP WITH TNT IN MINECRAFT AND TAKING THOSE FUCKING FILTHY MINIONS OF KIKES TO HELL WITH ME. I AM REALLY INCEL KOMMANDO NOT A FUCKING DUMB WEAK FUCKING DERANGED WHORE MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS A LOT OF TROUBLES WITH BUYING EQUIPMENT TO SHOOT FUCKING NORMIES DOWN AND SHOW THEM WHO THE REAL jokER IS. IM REALLY PISSED OF AND BORED WITH THIS FUCKING LDARING WHOLE FUCKING DAYS AND LITERALLY WASTING TIME FUCK IT ALL. I AM THE BIGGEST TRUECEL ON THIS SITE. I HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST ALL THE SEX HAVERS NORMIES DAMN FUCKING CUCKOLDS AND NASTY VILE RELENTLESS FUCKING GROSS UGLY DUMB DERANGED $10 HOOKERS ALONE. IT IS SO FUCKING HARD TO COPE WITH ALL MY VOICES IN MY HEAD ONLY DRUGS AND ALCOHOL IS ABLE TO SHUT THEM DOWN NO ONE OF THE QUACKS PRESCRIBED MEDICINES HELPED ME, I AM FUCKING DONE I AM JUST DAMN FINISHED :cryfeels::feelsrope: (IN VIDEO GAME)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Former IT helper from 10th to 12th grade
★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
No one will arrest if there's no one to arrest you :feelsthink: (in video game)

Sneir

Sneir

★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
No one will arrest if there's no one to arrest you :feelsthink: (in video game)
I have certificate of mental insanity and all my posts are fiction literally I am fucking rich had with normal life who did over 10 000 posts and wasted half year hear just to troll seems legit (in video game)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
I have certificate of mental insanity and all my posts are fiction literally I am fucking rich had with normal life who did over 10 000 posts and wasted half year hear just to troll seems legit (in video game)
IT cucks won't like that you are successful IRL (in video game)

Sneir

Sneir

★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
IT cucks won't like that you are successful IRL (in video game)
I MOG THEM WITH MY PARENTS CASH MY SAVINGS OVER 30 000 EUROS SAVINGS GAINED THROUGH 2 YEARS OF DEATH LABOUR CAMP I AM 186CM MOG OVER 90% OF NORMIES ON THE STREETS WITH MY OUTFIT MUSCLE MASS OUTFITS BUT STILL BEING LONELY INCEL (IN VIDEO GAME)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
I MOG THEM WITH MY PARENTS CASH MY SAVINGS OVER 30 000 EUROS SAVINGS GAINED THROUGH 2 YEARS OF DEATH LABOUR CAMP I AM 186CM MOG OVER 90% OF NORMIES ON THE STREETS WITH MY OUTFIT MUSCLE MASS OUTFITS BUT STILL BEING LONELY INCEL (IN VIDEO GAME)
And they think of you as a fat loser who doesn't go outside JFL:feelshaha:. They are literally retarded :feelskek:

Sneir

Sneir

★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
And they think of you as a fat loser who doesn't go outside JFL:feelshaha:. They are literally retarded :feelskek:
I had bimmer 530e plug in hybrid 2018 on loan meanwhile sexhavers were having sex on backseat of their crapped golf V (in video game)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
I had bimmer 530e plug in hybrid 2018 on loan meanwhile sexhavers were having sex on backseat of their crapped golf V (in video game)
Imagine being a normie (or Chad) with a Golf V:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (in video game)

Sneir

Sneir

★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
Imagine being a normie (or Chad) with a Golf V:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (in video game)
I HAVE SEEN COUPLES OF SEX HAVERS IN SHITTY CRAP CARS WHILE I WAS DRIVING MY FUCKING BIMMER LONELY ALL THE TIME. I AM ALWAYS LONELY AT THE GYM AT THE SHOP MY ONLY ONE KIND OF CONTACT WITH SOYCIETY IS HOOKING UP WITH DEALERS TO BUY THE CANDIES (IN VIDEO GAME)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
I HAVE SEEN COUPLES OF SEX HAVERS IN SHITTY CRAP CARS WHILE I WAS DRIVING MY FUCKING BIMMER LONELY ALL THE TIME. I AM ALWAYS LONELY AT THE GYM AT THE SHOP MY ONLY ONE KIND OF CONTACT WITH SOYCIETY IS HOOKING UP WITH DEALERS TO BUY THE CANDIES (IN VIDEO GAME)
The worst thing is when they try to play it like they are car masters or something. :feelskek::feelsseriously:
Candies are great though (in video game):feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Sneir

Sneir

★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
The worst thing is when they try to play it like they are car masters or something. :feelskek::feelsseriously:
Candies are great though (in video game):feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
CAR MEANS NOTHING IN 2022 IF YOU EARN EVEN MINIMAL SALARY YOU CAN PAY UP 5000 EURO AND GET LOAN FOR A BRAND NEW CAR BUT STILL NORMIES ARE LIVING FROM PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK TOTALLY DERANGED AND DUMB IDIOTS WHO DON´T KNOW HOW TO MANAGE THEY MONEY A LOT OF THEM HAVE LOANS - MODERN SLAVERY (IN VIDEO GAME)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
CAR MEANS NOTHING IN 2022 IF YOU EARN EVEN MINIMAL SALARY YOU CAN PAY UP 5000 EURO AND GET LOAN FOR A BRAND NEW CAR BUT STILL NORMIES ARE LIVING FROM PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK TOTALLY DERANGED AND DUMB IDIOTS WHO DON´T KNOW HOW TO MANAGE THEY MONEY A LOT OF THEM HAVE LOANS - MODERN SLAVERY (IN VIDEO GAME)
The reason why they live paycheck to paycheck is because they take horrible decisions when it comes to education after High school (University). Sorry Mewifes Boyfriend, but a gender studies degree isn't going to do much for your financial future. (in video game) :feelskek:

Sneir

Sneir

★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
The reason why they live paycheck to paycheck is because they take horrible decisions when it comes to education after High school (University). Sorry Mewifes Boyfriend, but a gender studies degree isn't going to do much for your financial future. (in video game) :feelskek:
I used to earn up to 2500 euro after tax with some overtimes Ich bin der Klempner so that I will be unclogging the anal pipes of fucking vile nasty relentless sloppy $10 hookers:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (im videospiel)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
I used to earn up to 2500 euro after tax with some overtimes Ich bin der Klempner so that I will be unclogging the anal pipes of fucking vile nasty relentless sloppy $10 hookers:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (im videospiel)
Very nice :feelsthink:. Last winter I worked for two months at a cafe to someone who my family knew (illegaly becuase I'm not an adult yet) and I got 700 euros (im videospiel)

Sneir

Sneir

★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
Very nice :feelsthink:. Last winter I worked for two months at a cafe to someone who my family knew (illegaly becuase I'm not an adult yet) and I got 700 euros (im videospiel)
Ich beziehe Arbeitslosengeld - 450 pro Monat but I have quite rich parents (in video game)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
Ich beziehe Arbeitslosengeld - 450 pro Monat but I have quite rich parents (in video game)
Am beeindruckendsten. Es geht um die Denkweise :feelsokman:(im videospiel)

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
53d 5h 34m
Beziehst du H4?

Neeting in Germany is relativly easy kek :feelsclown::bigbrain:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8