Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I groped my dogs ass today

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
It felt nice and soft.

Bragging bastard, some of us don't HAVE dogs. :feelsree:

wtf OP ? That's soooo fucking wrong on many levels.

Don't do it, breh!

JFL @ having dogs.

Run dog game on tinder, maybe you can get some bitch 'round to get fucked by your dog & she'll let you have a pity wank in the corner as you watch. Once she's noted and not going anywhere you can go for the anal.

dogs don't even have asses br0

Bruh, leave your dog alone :feelsbaton:

Volcel for not taking it to another level, groping ass is for rookies

I'm desperate too but not THAT desperate.

You need jesus

iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn’t.

You need jesus

Nice ass?

I had a female dog in heat that I was house sitting hump the shit out of my leg and start nipping at me all hornily. Lol, it was legit awkward afterwards and I didn't know how to act around a mother fucking dog. I was like, 'ok, so this dog wants to fuck me. wut now?'

I remeber showing my female dog my erect dick when I was 12 years old. She just cocked her head to the side like "wtf am I supposed to do with this information?"

It felt nice and soft.
Dude...:feelsmega: If you plan to do what we think you plan to do...at least be slow and gentle.Your doggo deserves that much

Run dog game on tinder, maybe you can get some bitch 'round to get fucked by your dog & she'll let you have a pity wank in the corner as you watch. Once she's noted and not going anywhere you can go for the anal.
Devious :feelskek:

I think you should tur to larger animals if you are going down that road. Cows won't get hurt as much from tht type of human interaction as a smaller animal would...

I knew this homo on the internet that wanted to be a waifu & he had a smallish male dog, he sucked it off & was trying to train it to fuck his ass lol, the mother had an idea of what was going on & didn't do shit about it JFL. Europe is so cucked.

Nice try...but THIS is a staple of my diet
MANLY FOOD

I knew this homo on the internet that wanted to be a waifu & he had a smallish male dog, he sucked it off & was trying to train it to fuck his ass lol, the mother had an idea of what was going on & didn't do shit about it JFL. Europe is so cucked.
:feelsmega: I think indifferent and apathetic are better descriptors of current Europe

A new low for the human species.

soft dog butt

My dog is a male...
He's also a Dog Chad.

what the fuck...

He should've groped his own cute ass instead?
Is that way you suggest?
............No it's gay , why the fuck it's always me !!!! Why i am always end up debating fag shit bro, stop please.

why are incels so mad when someone posts a beastiality thread but not mad when people are killed for no apparent reason?

Leave your dog alone, faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.