Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I groan whenever I need to use an ATM and there are females in the line

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
How do you get money out of an atm?

You insert your card, type in your pin and enter the withdrawal amount. That's it. All it should take is 1 minute.

Somehow every foid has taken 5 minutes MINIMUM. I don't know why the fuck it's so hard for them to follow simple instructions.

A lot of time I see them pressing many buttons and keying in many numbers. Usually that leads to a huge error resulting in their card being rejected and they need try all over again.

If there are 5 men in line, it taken 5 minutes until it's your turn. If there are 5 females in line, it's gonna take 30 minutes MINIMUM.

Truth is the reason we haven't reached space age is because of foids and their inefficiency. Is it any coincidence that government workers are the most inefficient people when their workforce is mostly foids?

Not me. I’m ogre and enjoy scaring and intimidating them. They know I’m strong enough to easily take their money and the pussy if I was a criminal, which I’m not.

dont have this problem because im poor

Foids always take forever

foids always find ways to fuck up

I don't use atms

Is it any coincidence that government workers are the most inefficient people when their workforce is mostly foids?
You're onto something op

ask them for money

Because they need to phone their cucks first to get the cash trasfered on their bank account

Yeah they're always slow

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back