Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I graduated today

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

Recruit
★★★
It seems pointless since I'm just going to commit suicide within the next couple years.

My mother was bothering me the whole day and she was mad at me for looking unhappy. She said I seemed like an asshole to everyone that came there for me (my family.) I was still nice to them and thanked everyone and posed for pictures but she says she didn't get one good picture of me. People would ask me how I felt and I'd tell them I feel the same. They'd ask me if I was happy to be done and I'd tell them no. They'd ask me if I was going to any graduatiin parties and I'd tell them no, I didn't know of any parties because I don't have friends.

Last edited:
From college ?

HF nigga this is only the start of incel hell experience

Congrats
From now and on life will get far worse

get ready to enter the brutal Blackpill reality

hqdefault.jpg

niggas way older than the rest of this site

I graduated from college in 2018

HF nigga this is only the start of incel hell experience
Fucking hell. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It seems pointless since I'm just going to commit suicide within the next couple years.

My mother was bothering me the whole day and she was mad at me for looking unhappy. She said I seemed like an asshole to everyone that came there for me (my family.) I was still nice to them and thanked everyone and posed for pictures but she says she didn't get one good picture of me. People would ask me how I felt and I'd tell them I feel the same. They'd ask me if I was happy to be done and I'd tell them no. They'd ask me if I was going to any graduatiin parties and I'd tell them no, I didn't know of any parties because I don't have friends.
If all goes well, I'll rope one month after my graduation. No fucking point in living if you have nothing to live for other than loneliness and pain.
I graduated from college in 2018
Mogger.

Yeah the same exact thing happened with me, I’d say you should try moving to another town and maybe go to college there to give yourself a new start. I personally try being a whole other person and it’s gotten me way farther than I ever went in grade school

Congratulations, for what it’s worth. School is hard.

I remember also not being happy during graduation. Felt like an outsider at this ceremony where everyone else was all happy and into it. Almost like I had stumbled into some place I didn’t belong and didn’t feel like I was a part of. I felt pretty upset the whole time, didn’t want to take pictures or anything. The whole thing just felt fake.

i remember when i graduated and people thought im gonna be some successful doctor or engineer in the future but it didn't go as well

Incel trait: you receive more congratulations on this forum for graduation than you do irl

ITS GONNA GET EVEN WORSE NOW JFL

I graduated one year ago, so I’m 19 now. Shit doesn’t get much better it seems

Now it's time to graduate from life and try your luck again at the reincarnation.