Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I gotta go wageslave in 3 hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 34242
  • Start date
Deleted member 34242

Deleted member 34242

Self-banned
-
Don't get me wrong i like money, but having to work backshift at a grocery store is mind numbing and back breaking.
I wish there was a better economic system that didn't require working 8 hours just to scrape by, but here we are...
at least I don't have to deal with normies during the day shifts, although a cash register position would be really easy but they only hire foids and in indians for those jobs.
white ugly men don't have such privilege.

Working sucks but it's better than being a neet

better than working for Amazon. I hear that place is the worst.

working from home :feelsautistic:

Working sucks but it's better than being a neet
I agree tbh. NEETing sucks if you're still living with parents and you don't have enough money for copes. I need a job or else I'm roping...can't deal with the humiliation associated with NEETing

Don't get me wrong i like money, but having to work backshift at a grocery store is mind numbing and back breaking.
I wish there was a better economic system that didn't require working 8 hours just to scrape by, but here we are...
at least I don't have to deal with normies during the day shifts, although a cash register position would be really easy but they only hire foids and in indians for those jobs.
white ugly men don't have such privilege.
I work for a living also wagecucking, everyday at work I make it my mission to do as little as possible and to work the bare minimum getting paid for it. "Think you can work extra hours for us?" Fuck no.

Any job you work at you can find out overtime what you can and can't get away with, I've become a master at this.

I worked as a stocker in the local grocery store. I kinda hate this job because I rather work the overnight shift more than daytime but don't have my own vehicle and the bus didn't run during nighttime in the area where I lived, so consider yourself lucky. Although I am fairly happy to work as a stocker, I rather work elsewhere I strongly liked that pays well and not do a lot of walking since I have an issue with my left ankle.

At least it not the fast-food job industry cuz it's a stressful job or a customer service because customers treat you like shit when they're pissed off and blame you instead of the CEO of the company. The worst job you can work as Comcast cable technician because they don't pay you well and you often will be late for an appointment due to customer servicer are too lazy to book a separate hour and day slot so they put the same day, same hour slot that causes override the schedule. This job you might never ever want to take, except local cable and Spectrum maybe.
better than working for Amazon. I hear that place is the worst.
Also working as a Comcast cable technician is the worst job because they don't pay well and often will be late for an appointment at someplace due to customer service(r) are too lazy to book a separate hour and day slot so they put the same day, same hour slot that causes override the schedule. CEO of Comcast treated their work like shit and like to create left-wing propaganda.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back