Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I gotta go get a haircut

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
I have a wage cucking interview on Monday so I need a haircut. I haven't had a haircut in like 2 months, I literally look like an autistic chimp. I hate going to my barbershop, those 2 bitches just cut my hair in silence, no questions asked. Also they can't cut hair for the love of God. I tell them to give me a fade, bitch does some clipper over comb shit. When I get my next salary I'll buy a hair clippers so I don't have to go there anymore :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Nice, I can't even get a haircut since unvaccinated, no point anyways tho since don't leave house

:feelswhat::feelswhat: where the fuck do you live?!
New Zealand, I they're being criticized for their covid response and had to change up some things at least in regards to what jobs do and don't require vaccinations, although idk exactly what's happening I don't track politics etc unless I've got nothing at all left to do

I also want to cut my own hair, having others cut your hair seem detrimental

I have a wage cucking interview on Monday so I need a haircut. I haven't had a haircut in like 2 months, I literally look like an autistic chimp. I hate going to my barbershop, those 2 bitches just cut my hair in silence, no questions asked. Also they can't cut hair for the love of God. I tell them to give me a fade, bitch does some clipper over comb shit. When I get my next salary I'll buy a hair clippers so I don't have to go there anymore :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I am unable to get a job :feelsrope: