Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gotta give a fucking lecture

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
This is horseshit. I work at a fucking research lab, not a university. I don't give a single fuck about young niggas nor do I want to answer their bullshit questions that can be answered with a google search.

I am drunk as balls now and I swear I am gonna give that lecture drunk as fuck too so I wont have to do this shit again.

Who am I kidding, there is like a 33% chance I'd show up to work drunk and I still have a job. I swear I am gonna kill myself on the road one of these days, I should buy a motorcycle. At least the accidenial damage t to others will be minimal and I will be more guaranteed to die.

Last edited:
This is horseshit. I work at a fucking research lab, not a university. I don't give a single fuck about young niggas nor do I want to ask their bullshit questions that can be answered with a google search.

I am drunk as balls now and I swear I am gonna give that lecture drunk as fuck too so I wont have to do this shit again.

Who am I kidding, there is like a 33% chance show up to work drunk and I still have a job. I swear I am gonna kill myself on the road one of these days, I should buy a motorcycle. At least the accident to others will be minimal and I will be more guaranteed to die.
JFL, don't do it boyo, you will get fired

Rent a bicycle instead.

Man. I trusted a freind to take care of my bike for me. The dude sold it and didn't fucking tell me about, nor did I even see a single cent from the sale.

lifemogs me into oblivion

Sounds fun tbh

Give the foids a hard time tbh.

Another 4oz of vodka going down the gullet right now.

This is horseshit. I work at a fucking research lab, not a university. I don't give a single fuck about young niggas nor do I want to answer their bullshit questions that can be answered with a google search.
Whatever happened to just working, grabbing your paycheck, and calling it a day

use this opportunity to blackpill them

just ldar tbh

Give the lecture while wearing a shirt that says "I'm drunk" and then pretend to vomit into a garbage can, or just actually vomit onto one of the students and yell "Freedom!".

Do it or you're a weenie for life.

Your move.

Sop ya, I went through with it last week.

The audience was mostly professionals, not students. Almost all of them were odler than me and I even overheard one of them saying "I can't believe we have a kid running this shit." What the fucking fuck.The few foids in the audience completely fucking ingored me and were just obviously waiting for me to finish. BIG FUCKING SUPRISE. I gotta give another one this week and I am gonna be sure to engage more with these folks and point them out on their bullshit.

There was this manlet who was super interested in everything I had to say and was writing notes down like crazy, though. My nigga.