Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got upset when the cashier treated me nicely

• Thread starter Invalidusername
  • Start date
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
I know it's their job to be nice but for some odd reason it felt nice that I was treated like a human being...i didn't even know how to respond so I just felt upset. I felt upset with the realisation that people are nice when it's their job or when they need something. It also hit me that i wasn't doing anything wrong the whole time, I was just being something wrong: a low tier male.

Because these people are more than capable of treating you like a human, they just don't want to. Just because you're a low tier male, they'll treat you like you have the black plague, whilst you delude yourself into thinking you need to work on your confidence or something lmao.

So yeah, I guess that's why I got upset when a cashier seemed nice to me

i hate forced and fake niceness too, it's all part of their job description and if it wasn't they would treat you like scum, it's why i dont understand guys who like going to strip clubs and restaurants like hooters, the whores are just faking it for shekels and dont care about u and would never give u a chance at all

maybe she wanted to be your gf bro :soy:

People always fake their niceness around me. Tired of it ngl

She wanted to fuck you

Most people hate putting in the effort, especially foids unless it's chad.

i hate forced and fake niceness too, it's all part of their job description and if it wasn't they would treat you like scum, it's why i dont understand guys who like going to strip clubs and restaurants like hooters, the whores are just faking it for shekels and dont care about u and would never give u a chance at all
Same reason why guys go to all these e-girl chatrooms and become an orbiter, they want female validation even if it isn't genuine
People always fake their niceness around me. Tired of it ngl
If a foid is ever nice to me, she will prob do it out of pity

TFW even cashiers treat you like alien scum :feelsbadman:

i hate being treated like a child