Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i got unlucky in every single genetic trait

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
Apart from probably math ability and height (im still manlet but my mother is a midget)

How tall are you?

Typical ricecel trait. Get a genio or bsso if that isnt enougu
my chin is not recessed but i have an overbite. Genio would make a marginal difference tbh. Bsso mogs

Apart from probably math ability and height (im still manlet but my mother is a midget)

Goofy OP: "I'm unlucky in every genetic trait except the most important genetic trait"

my height is bad lmao it's 5'9 but my predicted height was 5'6.5 so i had like a 16% chance oreaching it
Dead on average, altho that's roughly the same as being a sub5

Goofy OP: "I'm unlucky in every genetic trait except the most important genetic trait"
im not tall but im not a midget thankfully. I also got lucky with my eye area but my beain is too fried to list everythjng

He goes on to mention his jaw isn't recessed either, so much for "unlucky in every genetic trait" lol

im not tall but im not a midget thankfully. I also got lucky with my eye area but my beain is too fried to list everythjng
What are you whining about then exactly

however my math ability contributes to my tism :feelshaha:

ive known many autists who suck at math though and its obvious they suffer from it so ig i still got a net positive

im sure i got mildly lucky in some other traits too but those stand out. I verbal iq mog my mother but it's not by much. I spatial mog my mother and father but she's a female so it doesn't really mean shit, and he's pretty similar. In mathematical types of iq, i got quite lucky tbh. 99th percentile in standardized testing

Last edited:
that's equivalent to 135 iq but im not that high overall

im sure i got mildly lucky in some other traits too but those stand out. I verbal iq mog my mother but it's not by much. I spatial mog my mother and father but she's a female so it doesn't really mean shit, and he's pretty similar. In mathematical types of iq, i got quite lucky tbh. 99th percentile in standardized testing
How do you know those things?

it's like 75% white probably due to colour and brows to an extent. ive seen quapas with more asian eyes though, lots colour mog me though and have whiter brows
Whiter brows? Like you mean thicker or lower set?

But your just on here because autism?

so you aint a lookscel

so you aint a lookscel
i'm like a 4-4.5/10. I have major failos and no bones other than jaw mass and maybe skull size. I also look like a lanklet at 5'9. Mark Wahlberg/stallone body type mogs 5'9 lanklet hard. I'm not gymcelled though so it's not the end of the world; my face is a bigger problem

But your just on here because autism?
partially ig because loads of incels can be cucks in social circles or be socially assertive enough to be like the leader of nerds or some shit. My main issue is my face though.

i'm like a 4-4.5/10. I have major failos and no bones other than jaw mass and maybe skull size. I also look like a lanklet at 5'9. Mark Wahlberg/stallone body type mogs 5'9 lanklet hard. I'm not gymcelled though so it's not the end of the world; my face is a bigger problem
So you got good features but bad harmony

So you got good features but bad harmony
*mid features and a few failos plus sorta bad harmony

my pheno tbh is worse than my ratios. When you look at other hapas, even if they're as white as me, you can tell they're half north-east asian; with me, it's like im half central asian or even gookized western asian

Last edited:
*mid features and a few failos plus sorta bad harmony

my pheno tbh is worse than my ratios. When you look at other hapas, even if they're as white as me, you can tell they're half north-east asian; with me, it's like im half central asian or even gookized western asian
Thats a good thing, being NEA is hell

Thats a good thing, being NEA is hell
cope

alex schlab looks clearly half chinese and looks good; same with melton, simonas pham and those hapa tiktokers (lots have noticeably asian eyes btw with white bones). An exception is like booboo stewart who could pass as a gook native american as opposed to a mestizo one but that pheno looks good tbh.

cope

alex schlab looks clearly half chinese and looks good; same with melton, simonas pham and those hapa tiktokers (lots have noticeably asian eyes btw with white bones). An exception is like booboo stewart who could pass as a gook native american as opposed to a mestizo one but that pheno looks good tbh.
Being a pure NEA is hell too. Those men are attractive in spite of it not because of it

ive been rated 4.5-5 by most people. Add below avg pheno, height and nt, and you get an incel

Most people who saw my face would rate it 0/10.
I am 5'1" and weigh 230 pounds with giant moobs. I look like I am pregnant with triplets.

I am 43 and lifetime dateless, and you get an incel.

Most people who saw my face would rate it 0/10.
I am 5'1" and weigh 230 pounds with giant moobs. I look like I am pregnant with triplets.

I am 43 and lifetime dateless, and you get an incel.
My condolences but you could lose weight at least. Brutal height tho. Im guessing you arent like filipino or latino since theyre absurdly nt

My condolences but you could lose weight at least. Brutal height tho. Im guessing you arent like filipino or latino since theyre absurdly nt

I am white.

I am white.
tbh at your height, losing weight wouldnt be motivating so my condolences. Youre white so some would say just seamax bro, but thats not possible without betabuxxing so its not looking good