Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming i got ultra shiny glailie on pokemon sword

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
soy
IMG 20200106 004150

Screenshot 2020 01 06 00 44 31 647 commiuivideoplayer

mogs my anus

I haven't played Pokémon since gold version, that's how old I am. Probably like 25 years ago.

Pokemon Sword and Shield is dogshit. Pokemon lost it's charm a long time ago, stopped playing after Pokemon ORAS.

I used to like the gameboy pokemon games a lot. And diamond

Pokemon Sword and Shield is dogshit. Pokemon lost it's charm a long time ago, stopped playing after Pokemon ORAS.
true, it went to shit after pokemon black/white, i stopped playing after those and i only started again with sword because i thought it'd be good but it's literal shit lol
I haven't played Pokémon since gold version, that's how old I am. Probably like 25 years ago.
jfl wow

Just PKHeXmaxxx bruh.

Would you recommend any actually good Nintendo switch games op?

Tbh picking the ultra tera giga chad shiny out of all the perfectly could other glalies, perhaps even with better IVs, is a rather hypergamous act befitting of foid behavior moreso than a truecel. Pokemon is honestly blackpilled af

No shiny Gengar, no care.

Would you recommend any actually good Nintendo switch games op?
botw, odyssey, celeste, axiom verge, crash bandicoot, mk8, SSBU, hollow knight, luigis mansion 3

most of the eshop is just random shit and ports of steam games, hope nintendo release more original games this year lol

I wish I had that game but it looks so fucking bad and with that same money I could buy like 4 good ps4 games